Goodbye Until Tomorrow

Dave Payn

Wibble. (I've just had a note saying 'your message is too short'. Good thing I didn't just enter the word p**is......)

mikelyons

Supporting Member
Sorry! It was my last post before shutdown. I was feeling maudlin due to too much whiskey (oxymoron).

Scool starts - for the staff - on Tuesday. I will need a large supply of coffee, possibly intraveinous, to cope with all the self-serving bulls**t that our extremely boring and dim-witted senior management team (fondly known as ass heads) have dreamt up for our delectation and illumination. Personally, I'd rather put pins in both my eyes, skin myself and dive into a bath of salt than have to endure it.

But at least it pays the bills.

HBB

mikelyons said:
Sorry! It was my last post before shutdown. I was feeling maudlin due to too much whiskey (oxymoron).

Scool starts - for the staff - on Tuesday. I will need a large supply of coffee, possibly intraveinous, to cope with all the self-serving bulls**t that our extremely boring and dim-witted senior management team (fondly known as ass heads) have dreamt up for our delectation and illumination. Personally, I'd rather put pins in both my eyes, skin myself and dive into a bath of salt than have to endure it.

But at least it pays the bills.
I'm sure your kids could arrange that...