GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

HBB

Just want to say :roll:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GETTING THEIR GCSE RESULTS TOMORROW!

Just 16 hours to go (for most people)...

TuTuKu

Oooh yes! I went through it all last week! If you get the results you want, it's such a great feeling!!

Good Luck all!!

jonford

Yes good luck to everyone getting results, just think..If you go to college you've got two more nervous result days! :lol:

TuTuKu

jonford said:
Yes good luck to everyone getting results, just think..If you go to college you've got two more nervous result days! :lol:
And that's not counting November, January and April exams!!!

TuTuKu

jonford said:
November exams! what are they?
Some people at our college retook GCSE maths in november, and im sure there was 1 or 2 others going on!! Exam times are a pain cos we can't walk thru the corridor next to the hall on the way out of the canteen... the periods in Jan & May/June seem to last forever!!

anyway, I'm waiting for my lil bro to come back from, school n tell me what he got.... he went 2 hrs ago and we only live 5 mins away. I hope he hasn't gone into hiding. Mind u it would mean i got more Battenburg... hmmmmm

HBB

Omfg!

Wow!

Just got back from the dreaded Results Depo, and am pleased to boast: 3Bs (English Lit, German and Citizenship), 5As (Maths, French, Art, English Language and RE) and 3A*s (Music and Double Science - 2 GCSEs).

Am So Happy, especially as I was on a D in art at the start of this year!

imthemaddude

homicidalbennyboy said:
Wow!

Just got back from the dreaded Results Depo, and am pleased to boast: 3Bs (English Lit, German and Citizenship), 5As (Maths, French, Art, English Language and RE) and 3A*s (Music and Double Science - 2 GCSEs).

Am So Happy, especially as I was on a D in art at the start of this year!

Well Done Young Man

HBB

French, Music, Art and Sociology. Aiming to do a Law with French Degree at University. You?

TuTuKu

I've just done mine, geography, physics, chemistry and maths. Next year i'm dropping Chem and taking up AS Critical thinking & AS Further Maths - don't really know how sensible this is considering i want to do a Geog an Uni, but hey, i enjoy maths!!

Big congrats to Ben!!! Wooooooooooooooo
And of course to everyone else who got their results! Hopeyou all got what you wanted and are celebrating in the correct manner!

flugelgal

Dawnys_flug said:
Big congrats to Ben!!! Wooooooooooooooo
And of course to everyone else who got their results! Hopeyou all got what you wanted and are celebrating in the correct manner!
Which of course has nothing to do with :guiness .... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TuTuKu

Just to clarify, for anyone that wasn't 100% certain (ahem, homicidalbennyboy) what i meant before, i was asking what University imthemaddude read Geography at... :tongue: