Good luck to everyone at your Area's ....

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hi Everyone

I would just like to say to everyone here on theMouthPiece.com that I send you all my very best wishes and the very best of luck in the upcoming Regional qualifiers. We would all love to win, but as long as we all do our best, 'play our brains out' and enjoy the experience is what really matters. :D

Good luck to every band competing, and to you all as individuals... thanks also to you all for your on-going support here at theMouthPiece... I couldn't do it without you all :tup

long live theMouthPiece.com ... :D

John

Baldeagle

Hi all, will see you at the 3rd Section area at Burton. Best of luck to all. :lol:
Ray Ward
Eb Bass Carlton Brass (Nottingham)

BoozyBTrom

Good luck to all taking part over the next month or so. i hope that your respective performances warrant a trip to the bar and curry house later.

and Remember Win or Loose its the getting beered up that counts

Keppler

Staff member
Good luck from across the water.. our nationals aren't until April, so we've another couple of weeks to get all the mistakes in the right order..

rutty

Baldeagle said:
Hi all, will see you at the 3rd Section area at Burton. Best of luck to all. :lol:
Ray Ward
Eb Bass Carlton Brass (Nottingham)
About time you signed up Ray :wink:

Good luck everyone, you'll see me and Ray in the bar. Hopefully after we've played :wink:

sparkling_quavers

Good luck to all that are playing/supporting over the next few weekends. Go on that stage and play you best. It is easy to say that it is 'the taking part that counts'. I wouldn't say that that statement is true or untrue! Doing well is important! Alot of hard work goes into contesting but at the end of the day you could go on that stage and play your socks off and you still may get a 'bad' placement. Sometimes I think contest results need to be taken with a pinch of salt. They are much more important things in banding such as 'band community spirit'. There is alot of truth in 'a band that plays well together socially will play well together musically!'. We cannot all go and win at contests every time (there will always be winners and losers!) but we can all make the effort to get along with our collegues which should in-turn (in theory) help performances at contests. Therefore this is another brilliant excuse for post-contest bonding sessions in the bar!

cornetgirl

Good luck everybody!

May your parts for Prague be error-free (fat chance!) and all your notes in the right place at the right time! Let's hope the adjudicators smile on us all!!!

And failing that - may you all drink plentifully and not be hungover!

Rach x

Well our band - being a 2nd section band - don't have to play prague heheheh :D

I have quit drinking :D *so proud of myself* and after last year - I'm not drinking anyway! Long story...!

but yes! good luck to everyone!

HBB

You wanna blow my what? said:
Well our band - being a 2nd section band - don't have to play prague heheheh :D

I have quit drinking :D *so proud of myself* and after last year - I'm not drinking anyway! Long story...!

but yes! good luck to everyone!

Wot do you think of Celestial Prospect "You wanna blow my wot" (btw. nice name!).

aren't you glad ur not a solo cornet player like me eh!!!

Celestial Prospect.....hmmm. It's easy enough if you think about what you're doing......and just concentrate. I only saw the 1st horn part for the first time today.....I've been playing solo horn, and our solo horn decided to come to rehearsal today.

dyl

Celestial Prospect.....hmmm. It's easy enough if you think about what you're doing......and just concentrate. I only saw the 1st horn part for the first time today.....I've been playing solo horn, and our solo horn decided to come to rehearsal today.

What band do you play for?

HBB

dyl said:

What band do you play for?

Obviously one we can't pronounce :D:D:D :p:p:p :roll: :roll:

sparkling_quavers

Good Luck to everyone who is still left to compete. Namely the 4th Section Midlands Area on Sunday. I would like to wish everyone well especially Matlock, Long Eaton and obviously Dronfield. Lets hope we can all do the local area proud!! :D

billbrass

:( was anyone at the yorkshire regionals surely i am reading wrong Black dyke in the bottom three what happened ,I am devastated that my fav band finished down there ,someone please tell me it is a mistake,

from a very down billbrass

Di B

sparkling_quavers said:
Good Luck to everyone who is still left to compete. Namely the 4th Section Midlands Area on Sunday. I would like to wish everyone well especially Matlock, Long Eaton and obviously Dronfield. Lets hope we can all do the local area proud!! :D

Cheers chuck! :D Hopefully we will all do well! *crosses fingers*