Good luck to everyone at your Area's ....

satchmo shaz

yes thanks mi duck I like to see local NEMBBA bands do well, especially when they support their local association :wink:
It will be great when Bestwood are contesting again.......anytime I can help as a player or MD just give us a call
cheers shaz x

HBB

billbrass said:
:( was anyone at the yorkshire regionals surely i am reading wrong Black dyke in the bottom three what happened ,I am devastated that my fav band finished down there ,someone please tell me it is a mistake,

from a very down billbrass

Yeah - its true - you'll have to be a very loyal supporter to continue supporting them (LOL!!), nah - I'm sure they'll get back up there with the best of them! :p:p:D:D:D

HBB

BoozyBTrom said:
Well A Few Shock results on Prauge. Wonder If the Trend will continue throught the rest of the Areas to come.

I'm not sure if I want it to continue or not. Ours isn't going brilliantly, so it could be really cool, but if you've really got it good, the shocking results could be a bit of a bummer :(:(:D:D

HBB

sparkling_quavers said:
Good Luck to everyone who is still left to compete. Namely the 4th Section Midlands Area on Sunday. I would like to wish everyone well especially Matlock, Long Eaton and obviously Dronfield. Lets hope we can all do the local area proud!! :D

and the 2nd section of the L&SC tournaments ! :p:p:p:p (o' course she thinkgs :?: :?: :D)

Aidan

homocidalbennyboy said:
Yeah - its true - you'll have to be a very loyal supporter to continue supporting them (LOL!!), nah - I'm sure they'll get back up there with the best of them! :p:p:D:D:D

I think someone worked out the other day a scenario that if they get dodgy results in the next 2 or 3 years, and certain other bands get good results, they will be demoted to 1st section :D mwhahahah that would be a laff!

satchmo shaz

rutty said:
You must be single then Shaz? :wink:
no not single but my whole family all 9 of us play in brass bands!....... well all in Long Eaton.......... its the only time I'm ever in charge of em all.......... even then I'm not sure............. the youngest 6year old nephew george said he should keep the time as he was the drummer!! flippin cheek :lol:

satchmo shaz

sparkling_quavers said:
satchmo shaz said:
It will be great when Bestwood are contesting again.......anytime I can help as a player or MD just give us a call
cheers shaz x

hey shaz,

I have it in writing now! :wink:
well I spent 10 years with bestwood on and off! and dont like to see anyone strugglin! :wink:

HBB

Nadia said:
homocidalbennyboy said:

I think someone worked out the other day a scenario that if they get dodgy results in the next 2 or 3 years, and certain other bands get good results, they will be demoted to 1st section :D mwhahahah that would be a laff!

Who sits and works these things out!????!?

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.