Goldenballs - a thought

Dave Payn

If the stories in the NoTW are true and Beckham ends up leaving his missus for his PA, would that be a case of 'Nothing' to 'Loos'?

2nd man down

Staff member
Isn't there a bad joke thread for this kind of stuff??? There's a joke about what's the similarity between David Beckham, Cilla Black and Celine Dion isn't there, i just think the punchline may be a tad too off the scale for tMP!! :roll:

drummergurl

Dave Payn said:
If the stories in the NoTW are true and Beckham ends up leaving his missus for his PA, would that be a case of 'Nothing' to 'Loos'?

am i the only person who doesnt understand it??

lynchie

what's this? becks leaving posh? why was i not informed??

..no really... what are you on about????

dyl

lynchie said:
..no really... what are you on about????
Yes, please explain - 'cos I've seen nothing about this in any of the papers or heard anything on the news??? :roll: :wink:

Dave Payn

I was just speculating that he might leave posh who's a 'nothing' (i.e. 'nothing' singer, 'nothing' celeb, whatever) for his PA Rebecca 'Loos'. As reported in the NoTW.

Sorry. Contrived and cruddy, it's my usual standard of humour. :cry:

drummergurl

Dave Payn said:
I was just speculating that he might leave posh who's a 'nothing' (i.e. 'nothing' singer, 'nothing' celeb, whatever) for his PA Rebecca 'Loos'. As reported in the NoTW.

ok thats reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy bad its just not funny and should be nominated for worst joke of the year

Dave Payn

drummergurl said:
Dave Payn said:

ok thats reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy bad its just not funny and should be nominated for worst joke of the year

It's something I've been striving to achieve for a looooooonnggg time! ;-)

HBB

Speaking to him In person, I bet that it won't be too long until he acheives it! :D

Dave Payn

homocidalbennyboy said:
Speaking to him In person, I bet that it won't be too long until he acheives it! :D

I've had many years' practice..... and in any case, the more dubious elements of my 'humour' have been 'enhanced' by reading some of the posts since I came on here last October.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ploughboy

the bit about Dave telling another reeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllly bad joke is true,

As for the beckham rumours, who cares!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.