gold medal winner

Lauradoll

PeterBale said:
Lauradoll said:
Okiedokie of Oz said:
What about TimTams????????????

WHAT ARE THEY????? I'm a biscuit expert and I've never heard of them!!!!! :eek:

Maybe there an Aussie version of "Jim-Jams" that you eat at bed-time :wink: :shock: :oops:

Jim- jams?? I wear them to bed. Maybe they're like Tammy Todgers. Oops I bet I get moderated now!!!

jambo

If plain biscuits are the criteria then malted milks have to be the bees knees! However milk chocholate hob nobs are my all time favourite whatever category they're in. By the packet preferably unless you're just about to play, bit play havoc with the old hooter.

chomp away! :grnsm

Lauradoll

jambo said:
If plain biscuits are the criteria then malted milks have to be the bees knees! However milk chocholate hob nobs are my all time favourite whatever category they're in. By the packet preferably unless you're just about to play, bit play havoc with the old hooter.

chomp away! :grnsm

Is that your excuse for your snoring young man!! I think we'd better stop your biscuit consumption Jimmy x

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.