Get well soon...

flashbarry

Just to let you all know that Heather is not feeling to good and is in hospital at the moment.

Hope you will all join me in wishing her a speedy recovery and that she is home soon!!!!

Rachael

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Oh dear Rachel... please send her thoughts from everyone here yeah.

Hope she makes a speedy recovery.

John

Straightmute

Get well soon Heather! I hope that you're not so ill that you can't post to tMP.

I solemnly do promise no naughty baritone jokes from me until you're back to 100%

D

flashbarry

Just to let you all know that Heather is now back at home. I have just spoken to her and she is feeling a little bit better.

She wants me to thank you all for you best wishes.

Cheers
Rachael

Heather

....a great big thank you to everyone for their get well messages.
It was a big shock that I ended up being admitted to hospital but an even bigger shock when I discovered that I was lucky to come out of it!!!
Anyway, i'm still here to tell the tale and will certainly take heed of the doctors advice to take the next few weeks very carefully.
Thanks again for the best wishes....its nice to know you're there!

hornblower

glad you are feeling better! hope that your convelesence goes well... lots of your fave films on video curled up under a duvet on the sofa sounds in order to me!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.