Gear4music Flugel

Which is better value?

• Gear4music Flugel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

trumpetmike

I have seen a huge number of Gear4Music instruments (many of my students have turned up with them, regardless of my advice as to which instruments to obtain). I have had 2 (yes, that is TWO) that haven't had to be returned for some reason.
I would personally avoid them.
If you are looking to buy a flugel, save and get something that will be worthy of your playing standard rather than something cheap that will need replacing within a year or two.

What is your (approximate) budget for a flugel?
Check out Prozone and see what they have got - very impressed with their Protégé model.

djpw7702

I have seen a huge number of Gear4Music instruments (many of my students have turned up with them, regardless of my advice as to which instruments to obtain). I have had 2 (yes, that is TWO) that haven't had to be returned for some reason.
I would personally avoid them.
If you are looking to buy a flugel, save and get something that will be worthy of your playing standard rather than something cheap that will need replacing within a year or two.

What is your (approximate) budget for a flugel?
Check out Prozone and see what they have got - very impressed with their Protégé model.
Looking at £500 but could be persuaded with a higher buy if it was considerably better.