Friday Night blues...

Accidental

Supporting Member
Just looked at the time and was shocked to see how many of us are logged in at the moment - are we all getting old and boring, or are Friday nights not party night anymore?! :lol:

Trigger

No I just got back from a party!! I know, it ended a bit early, but had to leave because my lift was going too :x Still, I had pleanty to drink, so it wasn't an all together wasted evening. As for being on here at this time of night on a Friday night - I am a tMPerholic!! :lol:

flugelgal

I'm usually online at this time at weekends.. I'm sad (or didn't you work that out from the Geek thread.. :wink: ).

Kirsty

Accidental

Supporting Member
Yeah just got in from band too. Don't usually practice on Fridays though so its thrown me a bit!

Tasha, I don't know whats harder to believe.... that you were home from a party before midnight, or that you're sober enough to be TMPing!! :lol:
A xx

Trigger

How rude- I mean casting dispersions on peoples characters like that!!!! I hope you aren't suggesting I'm an alcoholic!!! :lol: I men i an speling jst fin aret i??

You'd be right though -I know what you mean, I'm just as shoked!! :lol: :guiness Still I have another party tomorrow night, so should make up for it then!!!

Keppler

Staff member
Ah Friday - 4 hr bus journey followed by food and tMP..
there's a certain kind of evil comfort in the routine...

Naomi McFadyen

I'm still up...
Had band rehearsal followed by curry... then I had to drop someone off home, then got lost getting back here :? and here I am... got back at about 2.30, then phoned my boyfriend who was very worried that something had happened... bless him...

Thought I'd catch up on tMP before sleeping... good job I havent got anything on til tomorrow evening :D

;-)

Okiedokie of Oz

Friday night is a dud night for TV, and the movies weren't that thrilling. Had a big weekend planned, so I am trying to keep the drinking down a tad.

Okiedokie of Oz

Been there, done that.

I crashed on the lounge inthe aircon one night after clubbing (actually it was 5:30AM) 15 minutes later, the conductor of the #2 band rings to ask me to do a performance that morning starting at 7. I came home afterwards, washed my uniform, read the Sunday paper, then got called into work. Needless to say I slept for a good 15 hrs that night when I got home!!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.