Forget Kari - Just call me Kerry!

During the recent ITV production 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' my husband immediately likened me to Kerry. We're both 23, both got 2 children, both got big gobs, both got blonde hair, both spent time in foster care, both got big b**bs and my husband believed that some of our mannerisms were similar. During the first few days I was a bit gutted with this comparision but as she's now been crowned queen of the jungle I'm having the last laugh!
Oh I did point out to him that there's one huge difference Kerry is married to a multi million pound pop-star and I'm not!

Is there any famous person you've been compared to?

Dave Payn

Kari Anson said:
During the recent ITV production 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' my husband immediately likened me to Kerry. We're both 23, both got 2 children, both got big gobs, both got blonde hair, both spent time in foster care, both got big b**bs and my husband believed that some of our mannerisms were similar. During the first few days I was a bit gutted with this comparision but as she's now been crowned queen of the jungle I'm having the last laugh!
Oh I did point out to him that there's one huge difference Kerry is married to a multi million pound pop-star and I'm not!

Is there any famous person you've been compared to?

In my time, I'm supposed to have looked like Kiefer Sutherland and Martin Clunes!

In any case, even when you weren't flattered by the comparison to KM, it could have been worse. You could have been compared to Jordan!

bigmamabadger

My mum once likened me to Pauline Quirke....
Little did she know that was the time she came closest to being a battered mother. :evil:
BMB
xx

Big Twigge

I'm nearly offended, but I don't do that often.
It must be the royal air around me....thats why you're getting confused :? !

Cornishwomble

Big Twigge said:

Either that or you look 400 years old and you've got gammy teeth and bad dress sense!

Just saying.... :p

super_sop

Supporting Member
Roy Taylor said:
Big Twigge said:

Either that or you look 400 years old and you've got gammy teeth and bad dress sense!

shant, cant, wont, post anything here :!: :wink:

Big Twigge

Roy Taylor said:
You'd be surprised how accurate a picture that paints..... although I have nice shoes :wink:
super_sop said:
shant, cant, wont, post anything here :!: :wink:
Tis probably for the best Craig :twisted: :twisted: !

twigglet

i look like me and i think thats it.. caroline, my flat mate said you look like ginny weasley, she's famous and brilliant! (but probably doesn't have nice shoes)

bagpuss

Kari Anson said:
During the recent ITV production 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' my husband immediately likened me to Kerry. We're both 23, both got 2 children, both got big gobs, both got blonde hair, both spent time in foster care, both got big b**bs and my husband believed that some of our mannerisms were similar.

Yeah, she's got a bit of a scouse accent too!!!!! (Bagpuss now going into hiding for the forseeable future!!)

[creep creep]One big difference though, she hasn't got your Steve and you wouldn't swap him for the world!![/creep creep]

Puss puss