Sold/Expired ***FOR SALE*** EEb Besson Sovereign Tuba ***FOR SALE***

Amelia Jessie

besson-sovereign-eeb-tuba-be982-15323284-1_800X600.jpg besson-sovereign-eeb-tuba-be982-15323284-3_800X600.jpg besson-sovereign-eeb-tuba-be982-15323284-5_800X600.jpg besson-sovereign-eeb-tuba-be982-15323284-2_800X600.jpg

EEb Besson Sovereign Tuba

Besson Sovereign EEb Tuba

Including...
  • Dennis Wick Mouthpiece
  • Besson hard case with inbuilt wheels
  • Soft gig bag (needs handle resew)
  • Marching strap
  • Tuba stand
Tuba is in excellent condition, with just a couple of dinks in bottom bow (which could be ironed out)

With these extras and the lovely condition of this instrument I am looking for £4000 and I am not really willing to negotiate on the price - it is going to break my heart to part with it so I am not prepared to haggle over it!

To try or buy, please contact me - I live in Worthing.

Cleared funds will need to be received before releasing the instrument to you.

BE982 model

Matthew

What's happened to the bottom bow - damage or protective covering (e.g. black piece)? Also denting in this area.

Amelia Jessie

I bought the tuba from the Salvation Army in this condition - the bottom bow with already a slight dent so I'm unsure of the cause but I esure you it makes no effect on the playing of the instrument - she's a beauty.
The leather protective patch has just worn over time , sure this is an easy replacement

Ianroberts

I bought the tuba from the Salvation Army in this condition - the bottom bow with already a slight dent so I'm unsure of the cause but I esure you it makes no effect on the playing of the instrument - she's a beauty.
The leather protective patch has just worn over time , sure this is an easy replacement

So its buggered then ! ;):rolleyes: