Sold/Expired For Musicians with Lips!!

Hello Fellow Musicians !

We at www.rightnowmusic.com have been added as an Authorised Dealer for www.chopsaver.com

This is a Natural Lip Care Product formulated by Musicians, for Musicians (well, everyone who needs their lips at least !)

The Retail Price for this is $4.95 + Postage, but as a new dealer, I am able to offer this to you at

US$5 per "stick" (makes life easier :) ), INCLUDING POSTAGE to anywhere (or personal delivery if I see you in the meantime)

I am now taking orders, so to reduce the amount of time you have to wait, please let me know BY EMAIL ( mark@rightnowmusic.com ) how many "Sticks" you want to purchase. Please remember that you can order for other members of your band, pupils, teachers, family members, and Mickey Mouse if you want !

Just pass the word around, and make sure I receive emails with your orders. (mark@rightnowmusic.com)

For all our International friends, please send US$5.00 via www.paypal.com to my email address: mark@rightnowmusic.com

Please email direct to let me know how many sticks you want, and that you've sent payment, and I'll let you know as soon as I receive payment.

Normal postage time to the UK from the USA is around 5 business days (based on previous experience)

To make my life easier, can I ask you all to put "CHOPSAVER" in the Subject line when you send me an email.

Thank you

Mark :D