First round of nominations TODAY!

First round of nominations TODAY!

As you all know, as part of the tMP BOC Brother experience, you are required to nominate your fellow housemates to go up for public eviction.

All 10 housemates must, today, send BB a pm naming two of their fellow housemates for eviction. A reason MUST be given for nominating each housemate. If BB doesn’t think this is a ‘valid’ reason or that you are simply ‘making it up’ you may be asked for further clarification. You may not nominate yourself. The nominations must be received by BB by 10pm today (Tuesday 15th June). If any housemate fails to send in their nominations by the deadline, that housemate(s) will automatically be put up for the public eviction vote.

On Wednesday morning, the 2 or more housemetes with the most nominations will be put up for eviction – to be voted for by all tMPers who wish to do so. The first tMP BB eviction will take place on Friday.

Once again, housemates are reminded that they are not allowed to discuss the nomination process in public.

BB looks forward to receiving your nominations.

So far, only 2 housemates have submitted their nominations - the remaining 8 housemates have just under 9 hours to submit their choices.

2nd man down

Staff member
There’s two ways of looking at it…either;
1.Anyone called Ben is exempt from nominating after the first week (but I don’t remember seeing that clause in the BOC Bro T&C’s)
Or
2.Peter Bale is a nasty, cruel, vindictive, sadistic, downright horrible [Edit: Really nice, caring, compassionate] bloke with no more [Edit: Every] right to live on gods clean earth than a slug for suggesting that Benny’s out of here first!!

I’m shocked Peter, I really am!!

[Edit: Beware the power of the Mods :twisted: ]

Ben...solidarity brother!!

Jo Elson

Done mine, i feel mean-someone needs to be nasty to me so i have decent reason for voting someone. Sorry BB i mean so it isn't so hard to vote.

BB would like to thank all 10 hosemates for sending in their nominations - although one particular housemate was 1 minute away from missing the deadline.

The result of the first nomination will be announced tomorrow morning when the first set of hosuemates will be put up for eviction by tMP users.

Thanks,

BB.

WhatSharp?

2nd man down said:
There’s two ways of looking at it…either;
1.Anyone called Ben is exempt from nominating after the first week (but I don’t remember seeing that clause in the BOC Bro T&C’s)
Or
2.Peter Bale is a nasty, cruel, vindictive, sadistic, downright horrible [Edit: Really nice, caring, compassionate] bloke with no more [Edit: Every] right to live on gods clean earth than a slug for suggesting that Benny’s out of here first!!

I’m shocked Peter, I really am!!

[Edit: Beware the power of the Mods :twisted: ]

Ben...solidarity brother!!

Bugger that! Kick im out! :D (only kidding Ben, place wouldn't be the same without you, after all BB would have to pick on someone else then!) :D