Finding Nemo

HBB

i'm at that stage when I still want to see them .... but I don't want to be seen!!!!! :D:D:D

Bluebottle

We're thinking of proposing it as a college trip - purely for the animation style and the artistic value of it of course.....ahem...... :oops:

:D 8) :idea:

I was really brave and took my two children to see it alone, Jack is nearly 5 and William is nearly 2 - hence me being brave!.

We sat down at 3:45pm and didn't leave until 5:45pm. We had to sit through over 20 mins of trailors and adverts. Now wouldn't one think that for a childs film, you'd skip these, they just want to see the film.

It was a good film but not as many adult bits as Monsters Inc.

lynchie

unfortunately advertisers have cottened on that loving parents like yourself accompany their children to the movies and therefore the adverts remain...

cornetgirl

VC and I saw it last night and we both loved it - especially the seagulls!

I may have embarrassed him slightly though...couldn't stop laughing at the dentist bits, especially as they were using up to date terminology! Seeing two fish argue over the relative merits of the Hedstrom and K-Flex files reduced me to hysterics. :oops:

Very good film though - bring on the DVD!!!

Rach x

timbloke

MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!

Sweeeeeet!

"You made me ink myself" tee hee hee

and another great classic was "I'm a natural Blue"

but my favourite must be "I wish i could speak whale."