Finally its here............

Jo Elson

Jo's farewell speech!

sorry this has been delayed but when i got evicted those bouncer/guards whatever they are called were a bit rough handed an knocked me out when they threw my suitcase out as i left it behind, so i have been in hospital recovering-the bumps nearly gone! I really enjoyed my time in the BB house....blah blah usual farewell ****, thought you guys were ace an couldn't have picked better people to be in the house with, sorry my attentions were focused else where last week but it had to be done. Today I have finished all my exams, an i will be off down the pub tonight in celebarations, so am glad was not stuck inside the house for that! I will make sure i have a nice cold beer for each an everyone of you! Good luck to the rest of you, and 2md be careful, I have plenty of work stacked up for when you get out!

love you all

Jo
-x-

super_sop

Supporting Member
awwww by by Jo. i'll miss you.
hope your exams have gone really well
will ya bring my beer to band on friday :wink:
good luck in the wild and wacky world outside!
craig
xxxxx

HBB

Nice to see you back Jo + you're not in the bedsit *phew* :D

Have fun in the real world.

Ben! :D:D:D

Seedhouse

Byeeeeee Jo! Will miss you! :cry:
Hope the exams went well, and that you get the grades that you want!
Talk soon, and enjoy the outside world!
:wink:

groovy

Bye Jo, Have a funky time no you've no tasks OR exams to think about! Have a great summer, miss ya luv Katy/Groovy x x x x

WhatSharp?

Bye Jo, have fun in the outside world, have fun whilst we get all bleary eyed trying to do BBs latest (and most evil) task!

2nd man down

Staff member
Cheerio Jo, (not goodbye as this is only the start of our professional relationship!) Hope you had fun, it was good fun getting to know you!!

See you on the outside!!
xx

Jo Elson

I think someone should inform BB that he evicted me an i am no longer a 'BOC Brother Housmait-I kant spell' anymore!!! :roll:

dyl

Jo Elson said:
I think someone should inform BB that he evicted me an i am no longer a 'BOC Brother Housmait-I kant spell' anymore!!! :roll:
Guess that means you're free to change your avatar and sig then! ;)