Film Fights

Nuke

Saw Alien Vs Predator the other day and appart from the fact it was a huge cash in on two big franchises it was a very enjoyable film. Obviously theres also been Freddy versus Jason but are there any other film/famous characters that youd like to see kicking the rubbish out of each other in a shameless movie spin off from the origional??
Personally it would have to be Chucky (childs play series) versus Ghost face from scream if not just for the "do you wanna die tonight chucky?" and the comedy value it could generate aswell.

Nuke

Lead balloon. How bout britney and Christina naked mud wrestling with beyonce as referee

Nuke

2nd man down said:
shall i get your coat for you or have you got it on already?? ;)
Yea its a shame they dont delete threads like this that die a death. (nudge nidge wink wink to any admin listening lol)

lynchie

no wait wait! I'd quite like to see Road Runner vs Scrat from Ice Age... as long as someone recorded it and played it back in slow mo...

PeterBale

Staff member
If Harry Hill can settle everything with a fight, then why not John Clark v Michael Ball??!!!

Syrup

Forget all that, just come to Oldham on a Saturday night, much worse than Alien vs Predator (and thats just the women!)

Nuke

i cant believe it three posts on topic in the same day. just when you think your lucks down.