February/March Caption Competition

dyl

Sorry for the delay folks, but here's the pic for the 'February & March Caption Competition (have extended it to the end of March 'cos no doubt people will be busy over the next few weeks with the Areas coming up).

caption3.jpg

Usual rules apply i.e. no prizes - it's just for fun!

Good luck!

PeterBale

Staff member
When it was decided that the "Ideal Home Exhibition" should move round the country, this wasn't quite what they had in mind :wink:

Dave Payn

(From inside the house)

'Did the earth move for you, darling?'
'Well, it still seems to be honey. I didn't know you were THAT good in bed!'

WhatSharp?

Iveco Trucks Brass Band find a novel way to get round the new licensing laws for their "open" rehearsal night in the bandroom!

Dave Payn

johnflugel said:
Cory's attempt to sneak into the Masters by relocating their bandroom over the border

Can we just end the competition now? I don't think anything's going to top this! Class! :lol:

dyl

Dave Payn said:
Can we just end the competition now? I don't think anything's going to top this! Class! :lol:
WHAT? It took me long enough to find this pic! ;) Seriously though, I think it's 'game on' after that one! Thinking caps on guys! 8)

andyp

"It's not my fault Mr Jackson! I asked the limo hire company for the biggest one they had with a bar in the back and they sent me this..........."

lynchie

some say the "Things to do With Your Chalet" competition at this years Pontins may have gone too far...

Well Worth It

After a school-boy error by Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen involving the installation of phallic window frames, the 'Changing Room' producer realised drastic action was required.