• Hersheys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Despot

Hi,

Just to get in on all the food polls!

What's your favourite brand of chocolate? For me it has to be anything Cadbury's.

I HATE Nestle chocolate!!!!!

Jo Elson

I was the biggest chocoholic ever a few months ago. I used to eat at least one bar everyday, and I wasn't really fussy about the make however I did consume more cadbury's than anything else. Some chocolate I find slightly sickly like galaxy.
However I don't know what happened but I don't eat it hardly at all any more. I tink I ate so much that I reversed the effect of loving it to it not even bothering me. I tries to see how long I could go without and I last 2days, now I can go weeks![/u]

SammyT

Oh no! It has to be Galaxy! I like most types of chocolate but galaxy (in various shapes and forms) is my favourite!!!
I thought galaxy was part of the mars consortium though not nestle!!!!

PeterBale

Staff member
No Milky Bar :?: :!: :!:

I like white chocolate, if it is not too sickly, but agree Cadbury's takes some beating - although we mustn't forget black Magic either :lol:

Anyone for Golden (Slippers) Crunch :?: :wink: :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
Despot said:
PeterBale said:
No Milky Bar :?: :!: :!:
Milky bar is Nestle! Ohhh white chocolate......really , really sweet and disgusting! :D
I realise that, but I am not generally over-fond of other Nestle chocolate, although Yorkie isn't too bad. :lol:

Yep, for me in this country it has to be Cadbury. However, can't beat good continental dark choclate with a high cocoa solid content.
By the way, white chocolate is a candy not a choclate (strictly speaking).
TTFN :roll:

IckleSop

Well You Wont believe this but im alergic to Chocolate..............

I love it soooooooooo, i turn out in big heavy rashes which is exasma if thats how you spell it, so i never get easter eggs but i love chocolate!

groovy

Cadburys, esp cos my uncle works there!

My fave actual bar has to be Crunchie - for that Friday feeling!