Favourite Animal

Lauradoll

I've just been to see Shrek 2 and it's just occured to me how cool that Donkey is! Now I reckon a Donkey is such a cool animal, which is your favourite animal and why? Donkeeeeezzzz rooool!!! :D

drummergurl

donkeeez r cool!! they rock, even the real ones like them ones in the donkey sanctuary in sidmouth (devon) theyre so cute

Bariman

My youngest daughter would disagree, she thinks Zebra are the best.

I've lost count of the Zebra type toys / ornaments she has in her room (most of the toys have names but we're beginning to run out of names starting with "Z"!; we've even got a Zebra head (pottery not real) looking back at us from beside the TV :D

She's liked them ever since she was about 3 and has had a Zebra sponsored for her at Colchester Zoo for the last 5 birthdays - if you go keep a look out for her name plate. She did want to ask a friend if he would let her keep one in his field but we managed to persuade her it wasn't a good idea!

As my band know, I adore donkey's, everytime I got to the beach, I want to bring one home with me! They are lurvly!

Liz Courts

Donkeys are the best!!!

It was great fun to see our bass player lap our sop player during the band race at our Donkey Derby last week...and even better, our conductor didn't win!!

:D :lol: :D

2nd man down

Staff member
Miss Presley said:
As my band know, I adore donkey's, everytime I got to the beach, I want to bring one home with me! They are lurvly!

Well I wish you'd stop bringing 'em...we have enough basses now!! :wink: :D

nickjones

Armadillos are the best , I mean they have a cool name....you have your own armour plating....and they are no hassle.

nickjones

Unfortunatly no...my landlord will not allow Armadillos or any other animal in...which is a shame as they are as good or better than some guard dogs

2nd man down

Staff member
:?

so if you don't have any but you're clued up on how little hassle they are I'm assuming Bangor is knee deep in the little blighters then?

nickjones

As a youngster I was a frequent visitor to Chester Zoo and all it's armadillos...oh yes and the Colwyn Bay mountain zoo..

2nd man down

Staff member
Ah, I see...

Alsatians and German Shepherds for me. And the more daft as a brush they are, the better!!

The pub I used to work in had one called Tyson, and it'd bring it's lead to me when my shift was finshed, and it was just a complete nut case.
You could throw huge great boulders for it and it'd bring them back!! Tie it to a tree, and before long it would bring you a tree. Fantastic.

nickjones

Well I did have a german shepherd dog once...used to keep attacking Gav Saynor... :shock:
that dog had good taste..( thats a joke Senor Saynor ) :lol:

bigmamabadger

nickjbeaumarisband said:
Armadillos are the best , I mean they have a cool name....you have your own armour plating....and they are no hassle.

ARMADILLOS! Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside!

Since I found out that baby sloths are so inept they frequently grab their own limbs in mistake for tree bracnhes, my favourite animal at the moment is the sloth.
Any animal that spends its formative years watching the scenery flying upwards and thinking "gosh that branch was furry" just does it for me.
BMB
xx

That is pretty cool and I did like sloths before that **** specs advert had talking ones on :evil:

Now it's wombats for me....they're just so fat, useless and stinky...but in a cute way unlike a lot of other things (not mentioning any names :D ) that match the description!

It would be too predictable to say that beavers are cool (but they are!) but I reckon Canadian wildlife in general is pretty class. Mooses (meese?) are ace because they walk like they're wearing stilettos!! Bears are great because..hmm...well did you never watch Gentle Ben??? And how cool are racoons 8)

jambo

Hippo's!

Top class animal. Big cumbersome brutes, spend all day wallowing and rolling in mud. Plus they're generally to big to be bothered by nasty hungry crocks.

A proud addition to any bass section I'm sure! :wink: