fave actor or actress in your section

just thought this would be a funny topic 2 try out, which actor or actress (both either single or plural) would you want in your section of your band, mostly coz you fancy them, or just like their work, or you actualy know them and r nice people, 4 example, a girl on front row might want brad pitt, tom cruise, and mel gibson on with them, thats just an example.

i would say on trombone i wouldnt mind having natasha henstridge(the babe from the film species), and maybe kristanna loken(the babe from the film terminator3), theres loadsaa gorgeous actresses out there but them 2 get in2 my top 10, so i'll use them, :D

ok every1, plz place ur sections, NOWWWWWWWWW (quote from banzai)lol.

(Moved to random, PB, Mod)

ScrapingtheBottom

Samuel L Jackson on Bass Trom ('excuse me, did I break your concentration with that double pedal Bb?').

The woman who plays Jean Gray in X-men (can't remember her name) because she is nice.

Trigger

I know he's not an actor, but Matt Taylor (Portsmouth Football Club) - Oh yes wouldn't say no to that one on the front row with me!! Phwoar!! If he plays his cards right, he might just be in with a chance!! (I Wish!) :lol: :roll:

Or if I had to choose an actor, then Ben Afleck (I think that's the correct spelling???)

Dan

It would have to be Animal from the Muppets purely because he is a complete lunatic and makes me laugh.

8)

Trigger

Dan said:
It would have to be Animal from the Muppets purely because he is a complete lunatic and makes me laugh.

8)

Oh my word?? :roll: Do puppets count Dan?? Can you not think of anyone with slightly better looks? :?: 8) :lol: :lol:

Dan

Trigger said:
Oh my word?? :roll: Do puppets count Dan?? Can you not think of anyone with slightly better looks? :?: 8) :lol: :lol:

He is real and he is gorgeous actually.............

Animal_s.jpg

and funky and stylish too!! Would fit in great on our section!!

:shock:

johnmartin

De Niro anywhere. Can just imagine the rehearsals.

MD: Can we have that a little quieter at "A" Mr De Niro
De Niro: ARE YOU TALKING TO ME!

Accidental

Supporting Member
ScrapingtheBottom said:
The woman who plays Jean Gray in X-men (can't remember her name) because she is nice.
Famke Jannsen!

I'd have to go for Ewan McGregor cos he looks fit holding a horn even if he can't really play it! :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
johnmartin said:
De Niro anywhere. Can just imagine the rehearsals.

MD: Can we have that a little quieter at "A" Mr De Niro
De Niro: ARE YOU TALKING TO ME!
I was just imaging Andrew Sachs as Manuel:
  • Conductor: From letter "K"!

Manuel: Que?

Roger Thorne

WhatSharp? said:
Billy Connolly as the conductor.... wouldn't get any rehearsing done!
Imagine Billy Connolly's band drawing number 1 at the areas.
Do you think we would we have the theme from 'The Archers' instead of The National Anthem.

:wink:

cornetchap

Johnny Vegas on Bass (where else?)

Andrew Marr on Trombone

Jon Snow conducting

Jonathon Ross could only play percussion as he'd never be able to flutter tongue :)

Richard Gere on cornet because he genuinely can play.

Struggling for Euph, baris and horns though.

Okiedokie of Oz

Weird Al Yankovich as a horn player and in-house composer/arranger!!!!! That would be soooooooo fun!!!

Eddie Murphy on Soppie Cornet....onl;y because after his elephant impression in daddy daycare, I think he has the embouchure down pat!!

cornetchap

cornetchap said:
Johnny Vegas on Bass (where else?)

Andrew Marr on Trombone

Jon Snow conducting

Jonathon Ross could only play percussion as he'd never be able to flutter tongue :)

Richard Gere on cornet because he genuinely can play.

Struggling for Euph, baris and horns though.

Sorry, realised that some of you wouldn't have a clue who some of these people are.

John Vegas is a comedian; Andrew Marr and Jon Snow are news pundits, and Jonathan Ross is a chat show host. So, in fact, Richard Gere is the only actor in the list.

Caveman Dan

Mmm, would definitely be Delta Goodrem (Nina Tucker in Neighbours) :D

Or the most famous baritone player ever - Melanie Sykes, we could make some great music together! :wink:

Or how about Kelly Brook as conductor - I'm sure that would fill concert halls the world over!

The Cornet King

I would have to have Pavarotti as the cornet section...then there would be
"Just oooooone Cornetto...." :roll: :lol:

If that is unachievable, if i ever get another Principal post Sandra Bullock can be my 'bumper up' any day! :D