FAO Kitten - VERY URGENT

Dave Payn

super_sop said:
its ok dude, we can kic....... put her out at night and she can go mouseing!

Hmmmm. She might be a bit young for that. Much as I'm annoyed with her, I don't want her mauled by a stray fox or somesuch. Can I suggest to BB that we get (a) some Go Kat in (what flavour do you like, kitty? Nope, sorry, they don't do chili flavour! DEFINITELY no such thing as gorilla in a white wine sauce flavour either!) and some kitty litter replacement.

Kitten

Dave Payn said:
super_sop said:

Hmmmm. She might be a bit young for that. Much as I'm annoyed with her, I don't want her mauled by a stray fox or somesuch. Can I suggest to BB that we get (a) some Go Kat in (what flavour do you like, kitty? Nope, sorry, they don't do chili flavour! DEFINITELY no such thing as gorilla in a white wine sauce flavour either!) and some kitty litter replacement.

Loor Mr Payn. Just because my names Kitten (strange parents that I have) doesn't mean that I am a cat and have to eat cat food. I would have thought you would have understood. Just because your name is Dave Payn, doesn't mean your a payn does it?! (although you are)

So stop with the 'Kitty litter' and 'Go-Kat'. I'll eat food like you do and go to the toilet like you do (as long as you animals put the lid down) and sleep in my bedroom, and not be put out thankyou very much :evil:

super_sop

Supporting Member
Kitten said:
Dave Payn said:
super_sop said:

Loor Mr Payn. Just because my names Kitten (strange parents that I have) doesn't mean that I am a cat and have to eat cat food. I would have thought you would have understood. Just because your name is Dave Payn, doesn't mean your a payn does it?! (although you are)

So stop with the 'Kitty litter' and 'Go-Kat'. I'll eat food like you do and go to the toilet like you do (as long as you animals put the lid down) and sleep in my bedroom, and not be put out thankyou very much :evil:
ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo get him :!: :p

Dave Payn

Kitten said:
Dave Payn said:
super_sop said:

OK. Can I have some razor blades please? I'd like to stick them to the toilet seat for when kitten has to 'go'. Oh and can we stick with the cat food anyway? It's all she deserves..... preferably duck and cyanide flavour. Cheers.

Dave Payn

Kitten said:
I don't think I like you :?

No? I won't say the feeling's mutual just yet, but you come in this house (and you don't clean it up afterwards! ;-)) stay beyond your welcome, causing punishents to the other housemates through no fault of their own and carry on strutting round here like Lady Muck! Can you not see why we're just a little eensy-weensy bit antagonistic towards you at the moment?

super_sop

Supporting Member
Kitten said:
I did ask BB, but he never replied! So I thought I'd do it myself.
wiith the possibility of bringing down the rath of Bb on all of us again. did you like that jackuzi or something!!!

please change it asap!

Kitten

super_sop said:
Kitten said:
I did ask BB, but he never replied! So I thought I'd do it myself.
wiith the possibility of bringing down the rath of Bb on all of us again. did you like that jackuzi or something!!!

please change it asap!

I'm not changing it again, I only asked once, that would be breaking the rules!

Kitten,

BB didn't see the need to reply to your request - as it is written in the rules that avatar changes are not allowed. This rule has now been broken. BB will get back to you, once we have decided on the punishment.

BB.

Kitten

It wasn't 'you didn't see the need to reply to my request' you were just being a lazy g*t, if you had replied and told me, I wouldn't have changed it!

I just wanted to return my 'borrowed' avatar to BBCbariUSA, I thought you would understand that!

Dave Payn

Listen BOC Brother, I've had enough! You change my avatar yesterday and now you've done all this to my profile to make me look like a troublemaker! Change my profile back or I'll make an official complaint to tMM!!

Product tMP members are discussing