FAO Kitten - VERY URGENT

Dave Payn

BOC Brother said:
Dave Payn said:
Seeing as kitten is now officially a housemate and has been allowed to change his/her/its avatar during that time here. I guess that means we can.....
Wrong! Kitten changed his/her/its avatar before being announced as an official housemate. You, however, changed yours whilst being an active housemate. BB will ignore this misdemeanour for the time being as you are new to the house - however you face being punished and/or kicked out of the BB house if any further rule-breaking occurs.

The same goes to all housemates btw.

I think you've broken the rules (or the spirit of them....) Punishing us housemates through no actions of our own but through a mangy mog..... tut, tut...... Now then, where's that avatar of a Rottweiler?...

Spirit? BB? :lol:

Housemates made absolutely no attempt to get kitten to leave the house, so no cider it is! As well as no cakes and gorilla outfit.

Dave Payn

BOC Brother said:
Spirit? BB? :lol:

Housemates made absolutely no attempt to get kitten to leave the house, so no cider it is! As well as no cakes and gorilla outfit.

Right, that does it! Look what I found folks! Another gorilla outfit!

Kitten

BOC Brother said:
Dave Payn said:
Seeing as kitten is now officially a housemate and has been allowed to change his/her/its avatar during that time here. I guess that means we can.....
Wrong! Kitten changed his/her/its avatar before being announced as an official housemate. You, however, changed yours whilst being an active housemate. BB will ignore this misdemeanour for the time being as you are new to the house - however you face being punished and/or kicked out of the BB house if any further rule-breaking occurs.

I'm sorry Mr BB Sir. I won't change my avatar again. I will follow the rules as promised.

Nothing to upset my fellow housemates.

*group hug*

:D :wink:

Dave Payn said:
Right, that does it! Look what I found folks! Another gorilla outfit!
DP - even after being warned about the possibility of punishment by BB, you went ahead and broke the rules. As a result, BB will be changing your avatar shortly.

If you continue to change your avatar without BB's permission - then ALL HOUSEMATES WILL BE PUNISHED. Therefore, housemates, BB suggests you have a quiet word with Mr. Payn and get him to change his ways.

Dave Payn

Kitten said:
BOC Brother said:
Dave Payn said:

I'm sorry Mr BB Sir. I won't change my avatar again. I will follow the rules as promised.

Nothing to upset my fellow housemates.

*group hug*

:D :wink:

Listen, kitty; now we're stuck with you, here's a nice, fresh tray of kitty litter. No, you prawn! You're not supposed to eat it! (well, you can after you've done your business in it if you like....) Look, you're supposed to 'make your toilet' in it. All right??? Good. 'cos if you do your business anywhere else in the house apart from the kitty litter, I'll fart in your face and that is not something worth looking forward to!

Kitten

:eek: :shock: :eek: OK OK... Just stop changing your avatar.. You don't want to get us all punished now do you!?

BOC Brother said:
DP - even after being warned about the possibility of punishment by BB, you went ahead and broke the rules. As a result, BB will be changing your avatar shortly.

If you continue to change your avatar without BB's permission - then ALL HOUSEMATES WILL BE PUNISHED. Therefore, housemates, BB suggests you have a quiet word with Mr. Payn and get him to change his ways.
Done! Now can we all just try and get along?

Dave Payn said:
I didn't change that avatar! Must have been BoC Brother!
BB did change your avatar - however - you have now changed it again.

As a result, ALL HOUSEMATES now face punishment - unless you change it back to the avatar BB selected for you. You have until 8pm tonight to do it - otherwise all avatars will be changed and also BB is thinking of removing the Bouncy Castle, Cricket Set AND ALL CANS OF GUINNESS.

It's up to you Payn..................

super_sop

Supporting Member
BOC Brother said:
Dave Payn said:

As a result, ALL HOUSEMATES now face punishment - unless you change it back to the avatar BB selected for you. You have until 8pm tonight to do it - otherwise all avatars will be changed and also BB is thinking of removing the Bouncy Castle, Cricket Set AND ALL CANS OF GUINNESS.

Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you taka my guiness i smasha da house!

Dave Payn

super_sop said:
BOC Brother said:
Dave Payn said:

Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you taka my guiness i smasha da house!

All right, all right! Avatar changed back! But I'm not happy about us housemates being punished at all because of this damn kitten! If I weren't a cat lover I'd have already played football with it! (Picks up kitten, gives it a cuddle......) Listen kitty, you've denied us some privileges..... you'd better.....

Hang on a moment, is there any cat food for her? I don't see any.

Product tMP members are discussing