FAO Kitten - VERY URGENT

Kitten,

3 and a half hours ago, BB asked you to enter the house to pick up the suitcases for Roger Thorne's brass summer school.

BB is still waiting for you to exit the house with the suitcases.

Please do so IMMEDIATELY.

Kitten, this is your last chance. If you do not leave the BB House IMMEDIATELY, you face being locked in 'till BB decides to evict you.

Also, if you ignore this latest demand, ALL housemates may face punishment.

Your call..................

Dave Payn

BOC Brother said:
Kitten, this is your last chance. If you do not leave the BB House IMMEDIATELY, you face being locked in 'till BB decides to evict you.

Also, if you ignore this latest demand, ALL housemates may face punishment.

Your call..................
Oh really? An 8 letter word springs to mind, which could quite easily sit in another thread ... begins with b, ends in s and has 'ollock' in the middle!

HBB

Do what you think Kitten, however, I know that I wouldn't want to inflict punishment on you lot :(

Kitten

Ohhh! Please let me stay BB.

Bunny made me feel so welcome! :cry:

*Opens eyes wide and looks real cute*

Please :cry:

HBB

Soz Dude. Honestly, I would love to see you stay, but I don't want to get punished, sorry :(

Kitten, because you failed to leave the BB House in time, you are now locked in the hosue 'till BB decides to evict you. As a result of your actions, BB will remove the following items from the party:

• Cider
    Cakes
    Gorilla fancy dress outfit
As you are now part of the BB Household, you must abide by the rules of BOC Brother.

Dave Payn

BOC Brother said:
Kitten, because you failed to leave the BB House in time, you are now locked in the hosue 'till BB decides to evict you. As a result of your actions, BB will remove the following items from the party:

• Cider
    Cakes
    Gorilla fancy dress outfit

As you are now part of the BB Household, you must abide by the rules of BOC Brother.[/list]
Mutiny time folks. We're being deprived of goodies through no fault of our own (I had a particular use for the gorilla outfit). Seeing as (a) kitten is now officially a housemate and (b) has been allowed to change his/her/its avatar during that time here. I guess that means we can.....

Kitten

:bounce :bounce :bounce Woooohooo! I can stay!

Thankyou BB! I love this house!

And I will be on my best behaviour BB :D

Dave Payn

Kitten said:

You love this house? After you've deprived me of my secret use for the gorilla outfit. You stay out of my way you mangy mog, or you're going to replace the cakes as edibles,,,,,,

Dave Payn

Dave Payn said:
Kitten said:

You love this house? After you've deprived me of my secret use for the gorilla outfit??? You stay out of my way you mangy mog, or you're going to replace the cakes as edibles....

Dave Payn said:
Seeing as kitten is now officially a housemate and has been allowed to change his/her/its avatar during that time here. I guess that means we can.....
Wrong! Kitten changed his/her/its avatar before being announced as an official housemate. You, however, changed yours whilst being an active housemate. BB will ignore this misdemeanour for the time being as you are new to the house - however you face being punished and/or kicked out of the BB house if any further rule-breaking occurs.

The same goes to all housemates btw.