Fantasy football

Maestro

stephen2001 said:
Midnight tonight, is the closing date for entries for this weekend's round of Premiership fixtures.
You can enter when you want though, but everyone else will have a nice head start over you!!! :twisted:

WRONG!!!!!!!!!

I told LipService about this competition, and she tried to register her team before midnight, (11:15ish) only to find out that she couldn't get any points for the first week, but only starting in week 2.

No doubt I will suffer for more than the season now, plus the fact that I'm a Norwich fan as well will make it a very very very long and painful season.

You are all invited to the funeral. :evil: :cry:

Cornetto

Just entered a team for week two... no worries tho coz my teams obviously that great that itll still cane everyone elses by next may anyway ;) i wish...

Phil Green

Supporting Member
Birmingham City - top of the Premiership.....well, we were for 5 minutes until Portsmouth scored a second goal :)
Oh, who did Portsmouth beat again......?? :D :D

Phil.
s.o.t.v
KRO

Dan

Phil Green said:
Birmingham City - top of the Premiership.....well, we were for 5 minutes until Portsmouth scored a second goal :)
Oh, who did Portsmouth beat again......?? :D :D

Phil.
s.o.t.v
KRO

Hey you!!!! Less of that please :D :D :D :D :D

I missed out on any potential points on the fantasy football this week as I decided to change my team on Friday while at work. Unfortunately I got busy in the afternoon and forgot to re-enter my team :(

Oh well :roll:

dyl

Top 5 placings, week one:

1 - Llanbabo FC 118.73
2 - Barimans Battlers 90.88
3 - Neils Nobodies 88.31
4 - Maestros masters 86.16
5 - Arthur Albistons All Star XI 81.82

Come on!!!!!!

I know, it's only week one, but Liverpool lost yesterday, so let me enjoy this at least! ;)

neiltwist

dyl said:
Top 5 placings, week one:

1 - Llanbabo FC 118.73
2 - Barimans Battlers 90.88
3 - Neils Nobodies 88.31
4 - Maestros masters 86.16
5 - Arthur Albistons All Star XI 81.82

weyhey!

sparkling_quavers

3 Sparklies 72.85
4 Maestros masters 71.16
5 Neils Nobodies 66.31

ahahaahah I don't think so NT there has been more matches ahahahahahhahahahha I win you!!

PeterBale

Staff member
sparkling_quavers said:
3 Sparklies 72.85
4 Maestros masters 71.16
5 Neils Nobodies 66.31

ahahaahah I don't think so NT there has been more matches ahahahahahhahahahha I win you!!

I didn't know Neil had put himself up as a prize :!: :wink: :lol:

dyl

sparkling_quavers said:
3 Sparklies 72.85
4 Maestros masters 71.16
5 Neils Nobodies 66.31

What's happened here? I only posted the table last night and it's changed this morning without any games being played since Sunday? Is it just that Yahoo are slow in updating the results? :?

dyl

stephen2001 said:
I think you've hit the nail on the head there dyl!
They do appear to be a bit random in the way it works!! :?
Who cares! I'm top of the league! Mind you, when someone else is top next week, I'll be moaning!

Bariman

Hey, I'm 2 of 26!

At least that sounds better than 18794 out of 186155! But I'll not get too complacent, it's a marathon not a sprint - only another 37 sets of matches to go.

deave

My team was crap last wk, but I'm sure they'll come through!!

I'm doing a Hoddle "don't judge me till my players are all fit!"