Fantasy football

stephen2001

Only just over a day left to get registrations in for the start of the season, and there is still plenty of spaces left :D :D

You know you want to!!! :wink:

geordiecolin

dyl said:
yorkie19 said:
Done.

Before you ask Arthur Albiston played full back for United in the late 70's and 80's.

Sam

Who are United? ;)

Leeds, Newcastle, Rotherham, Sheffield, West Ham, Colchester, Hartlepool, Peterborough, Boston, Cambridge, Carlisle, Oxford, Scunthorpe, Southend, Torquay, Dundee, Hereford and Telford.

And there's this team in Manchester who seem to think that if they refer to themselves as "United" we all know exactly who they talking about!!

It really annoys when in a Newcastle v Manure match report, the journalist refers to United pushing foward. Errr which one exactly???

dyl

Can't be Manchester United though, can it? If we're talking about someone who played for them in the 70s/80s, cos I was under the impression from Man Utd fans, that their history didn't start till 1992 - the same time as the Premiership. :roll: :? :wink:

geordiecolin

dyl said:
Can't be Manchester United though, can it? If we're talking about someone who played for them in the 70s/80s, cos I was under the impression from Man Utd fans, that their history didn't start till 1992 - the same time as the Premiership. :roll: :? :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their history did stop though on 16th October 96, or so i'm led to believe. They didn't actually play a match that day!!

Must be a Manchester thing - Man City fans refer to thier team as Citeh!

Waht about Bristol, Leicester, Cardiff, Swansea, etc!

stephen2001

Well, I support Wednesday!
As there's only one in the league, it should be easy to work out.

And yes, I am ashamed we lost to bloomin' Hartlepool in the League Cup last night :cry: .

PeterBale

Staff member
stephen2001 said:

If anyone remembers the old Will Hay film "Oh Mister Porter", there's always Buggleskelly Wednesday :lol:

Anyway, you can't be much of a supporter if you only support them one day of the week - what about Monday, Tuesday, Thursday... :?:

Pythagoras

stephen2001 said:

And yes, I am ashamed we lost to bloomin' Hartlepool in the League Cup last night :cry: .

HaHaHaHa :D :D :D :D :D
Is there any limit to how low the pigs will sink? :wink:

pigs = Wednesday fans for anyone not from Sheffield

Maestro

At least they got beaten by a team nearer their own divison.
My lot went down to Northampton......COBBLERS :hammer

Pythagoras

Maestro said:
At least they got beaten by a team nearer their own divison.
My lot went down to Northampton......COBBLERS :hammer

In their own division. Wednesday losing to Hartlepool is not particularly a shock :twisted:

stephen2001

Midnight tonight, is the closing date for entries for this weekend's round of Premiership fixtures.
You can enter when you want though, but everyone else will have a nice head start over you!!! :twisted: