• The Telegraph

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aardvark

Is anyone interested in taking part in a TMP Fantasy football/Dream team league ?

If yes, please vote on which one you prefer - I am happy to create the mini-league, unless one of the mods would prefer to do it to give it the TMP rubber-stamp 8)

Elspeth

stephen2001

Last season we did a Yahoo! league that was won by Pythagoras. It was free and I think about 25 people entered in total, but as membership of tMP has increased by lots and lots since then, we should hopefully get a lot more people involved!

Edit
I looks like this season is going to be free again on Yahoo! and registrations are starting early August

lynchie

I'm up for it, just to provide some mid-table mediocrity... the Sun for me, although the Yahoo one sounds good...

dazzyboy

welshmike said:
Nice avatar daz! Hat is a bit too big for that face tho!

Nice to see your doin well mate! Keep it goin!
Cheers matey.....although all the hats are twice as big as the players heads at dobx........... it's band policy..they increase in size every whit friday.........unfortunatly whenn you join they forget to tell you that you have to dress up as a traffic warden everytime you do a march job! :shock:

Aardvark

stephen2001 said:
Last season we did a Yahoo! league that was won by Pythagoras. It was free and I think about 25 people entered in total, but as membership of tMP has increased by lots and lots since then, we should hopefully get a lot more people involved!
Steve (stephen2001) is going to set us up with Yahoo again (Thanks Steve :) ) so look out for the joining instructions.

Elspeth

stephen2001

Aardvark said:
Steve (stephen2001) is going to set us up with Yahoo again (Thanks Steve :) ) so look out for the joining instructions.

Elspeth
Or I will do when *beep*ing Yahoo decides to work :evil:

Anyroad, the link to the right page is here so if you can get a team registered, you are doing better than me :!:

If you don't have a Yahoo ID, then go here to get one.

I will post the league name and its password when I get things sorted :!:

stephen2001

No probs mate. With Yahoo! being a pain in the backside over the past few days, I'd not got around to doing it!

Anyway, I have started a new thread here with full instructions on to make it easier for newcomers to the tournament to see so if mods can lock this please :?: :!: (jeez, I'm keeping them busy this afternoon :!: :wink: )

Cheers!!!

Your wish is our command
PB, Mod
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.