Fancy Dress

Hi Luce,

I know that Andy and Lindsay are working hard on their historical people costumes. Lindsay is sewing up the cod piece as we speak. :wink:

weuphl

You cheats!!

I have been sweating blood over my costume. My fingers are all pricked to bits and my local shop (co-op of course) is devoid of tinfoil and cotton wool. I take time out to check TMP and find you trawling for ideas!!

BA HUMBUG

To be honest - haven't got a clue or a costume - could be interesting!!

weuphl said:
I have been sweating blood. My fingers are all pricked to bits and my local shop (co-op of course) is devoid of tinfoil and cotton wool.

:shock: That's quite enough about your private goings on William and quite frankly I'm shocked. Wait till I see Karen. :wink:

wewizrobbed

weuphl said:
You cheats!!

I have been sweating blood over my costume. My fingers are all pricked to bits and my local shop (co-op of course) is devoid of tinfoil and cotton wool. I take time out to check TMP and find you trawling for ideas!!

BA HUMBUG

To be honest - haven't got a clue or a costume - could be interesting!!

oi how do you mean cheats?! I wasn't cheating!

My costume arrived today yey!! Think I'll be a wee bitty chilly though even with our tropical climate.

Have a horrible feeling but that I'll turn up at the castle and fancy dress has been cancelled which would make me feel a tad silly.

Product tMP members are discussing