Facebook

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
Been on there for a month or so now, but haven't really done that much with it. But if you feel the need to look at lots of poorly taken, random photos of holidays and brass band events then I'm on there as (not surprisingly) Ian Hayto.

Daisy Duck

I joined on Friday night and I'm completely addicted! Got 27 friends already - most of whom are people I haven't seen or heard from in years - really cool to catch up with some of them.

A guy from my primary school got in touch with me. I don't remember him AT ALL, but I obviously made some kind of impression on him!

And the MD of my band bit me and turned me into a zombie...

I love it!

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
Been on Facebook now for a few weeks, but haven't really done too much with it apart from sticking some photos on. I keep thinking I'll have a good tinker and join some groups, but whenever I'm sat at a PC with the time to I have an attack of the CBA's...:redface:

winterman

Yeah been on there a couple of months now.. Idles away a couple of minutes at work every now and then whilst my brain returns from it's melted puddle on the floor! :D

ian perks

Ive been on it about 6weeks got introduced to it my Girlfriends Eldest Brother&My Girlfriend.
Yep a fair few banders on it:clap:

timbloke

Finally got around to seeing what it is all about, having signed up ages ago. been hooked all evening (and no doubt for a good while longer). :clap: