FA Cup

Ann-Marie

Well we have had predictions for the 6 Nations but what do you reckon to the big match of the weekend in the FA Cup?

Manchester United v Manchester City

I think (well, I hope :? ) it will finish:

Manchester United 2 Manchester City 3

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!

T-Horn

Yeah i'll go for Man City. Only co I'm an arsenal fan mind you and I don't like united.
United 1 City 2

Cornishwomble

The Big match of the weekend? :?

You mean Arsenal Vs Chelsea! 2-1 to Arsenal

Man Utd Vs Man City 1-1

and the other "massive" game of the weekend

Raynes Park Vale 0- AFC WIMBLEDON 4!! 8)

Pythagoras

Big match of the weekend is Sheff Utd v Colchester. Hopefully 3-0 to the blades with the nil being the important part after the horrors of last week.

Shommusic

Sorry Guys! You're all wrong! The big match is tomorrow, the mighty Col U v Shef Utd!
Col U to win 2-1, we're on our way to Cardiff (three times!) :lol:

Ann-Marie

Well, I was at Old Trafford which was great but the result definitely didn't go our way :cry:

Had a good day though and a couple of beers :guiness

Next Manchester Derby will be 14th March but I will be in Blackpool - does anyone have any suggestions on a decent pub near the Winter Gardens that might have it on. Hopefully my band will get an early draw (and a better result than City today)!!

Pythagoras said:
Big match of the weekend is Sheff Utd v Colchester. Hopefully 3-0 to the blades with the nil being the important part after the horrors of last week.
Sheffield United?!?! N'ah Wednesday all the way! even though they are appalingly bad

The Judge

Liverpool 1 - 1 Pompey

How did Liverpool not win that game?? :( 50,000 quid a week and they couldn't hit a barn door.

Not all bad news though - made a few quid after betting on the Arsenal v Chelsea score. :D

Chunky

Maestro said:
Not bothered about the cup. Got to concentrate on automatic promotion.
Its getting nearer mate. I keep telling myself, keep calm, nail feet to floor etc., but when Neil Adams says its looking likely its time to break out the champers, nearly!

Bring on West Ham next week.

Well Worth It

Could this be the first season in memory that teams would be happier to draw United in a cup-tie than Arsenal.
We've proved ourselves most definitely to be beatable, yet the Gooners are yet to lose.
I'd love to draw them in the next round, just to wipe that smug froggy grin of Wengers straight from his chops.