Eyeballs.............can you touch yours?

Can you touch your eyeballs?


  • Total voters
    46

ju33les

Member
No problem with touching my eyeballs because of wearing contacts myself....but what really gets me is if a lens decides to go for a wander round the back of my eye!!!! I worry it's wrapping itself around the optic nerve...or even worse, about to sever through it! Yuck! :|
 

Big Twigge

Active Member
ju33les said:
....but what really gets me is if a lens decides to go for a wander round the back of my eye!!!! I worry it's wrapping itself around the optic nerve...or even worse, about to sever through it! Yuck! :|
Had never thought of that..... : :? :evil:
 

nickjones

Active Member
aye can touch my eyeball , roll my tongue , and make it touch the tip of my small nose...I can waggle my ears too...
am MAGIC....
 

lynchie

Active Member
ju33les said:
No problem with touching my eyeballs because of wearing contacts myself....but what really gets me is if a lens decides to go for a wander round the back of my eye!!!! I worry it's wrapping itself around the optic nerve...or even worse, about to sever through it! Yuck! :|

Had an experience to do with that once... thought my contact had gone round the side so I got my fingers in there, found it and started pulling it back round... short scream later, I realised I was pulling on part of my eye, and my contact lens had fallen into my lap... i blame the vodka...
 

Lothianh

Member
Big Fella said:
Yep, not a problem. Worn contacts on & off for 20 years..

Just remember to was your hands before attempting, especially after haing a mexican meal out with friends, very bad experience.....

On a similar note, I once had a painful experience when I put in my contacts after cutting some jalapeno peppers for a chili I was making. I normally don't find jalapenos particularly hot, and I had washed my hands since, but I still apparently managed to get a minute amount of capsaicin on a contact lens and hence in my eye. Yanked the lens out amid howls of pain and spent the next hour tearing profusely... :cry:

Thank the stars I hadn't been slicing habaneros, which are seriously hot!!

-Lothian
 

akwarose

Active Member
i do coz of contacts. i hate wearing my glasses, and dont unless i absolutely have to. i thought i would hate puttin lenses in and takin em out, but its surprising how quickly i got over that!!!
 

WoodenFlugel

Moderator
Staff member
***Decision - after reading this thread I will never wear contact lenses***

No can't do it - well I'm sure I can reach and everything but I just can't bring myself to touch my eyeball.

....what a wuss......
 

Will the Sec

Active Member
Big Twigge said:
I know many people can't touch their eyeballs because of a squeamish eyeball thing...
Can you touch yours?

No, I can't, BT, but you're so close to the camera in your avatar pic that perhaps you could be poked in the eye by anyone registered!
 

Big Twigge

Active Member
Will the Sec said:
No, I can't, BT, but you're so close to the camera in your avatar pic that perhaps you could be poked in the eye by anyone registered!
I'm just checking that all the little people inside my computer are working properly....I'm watching everything :twisted:
 

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.

 
 
Top