Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find it annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dave Payn

ScrapingtheBottom said:
johnmartin said:
And the golf.

Can't wait for the world synchronised swimming championships.

Nah mate, world beach volley ball champs, that's where it's at.

I was going to watch the World Origami championships on Eurosport but the the organsiation that ran it folded......

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I watch the National Spelling Bee (U.S.) a couple of weeks ago. I really didn't think it was fair that the kids had to spell proper names correctly to advance (ie Mike Krzyzewski)

lynchie

i thought the whole point of those things was to create Scrabble Grand Masters... surely using proper names defeats this purpose...

Anyway, I'm up for watching the World Staring Championships...

(suddenly feeling like i'm the only person that remembers that from some random cartoon sketch show...)

Dave Payn

lynchie said:
i thought the whole point of those things was to create Scrabble Grand Masters... surely using proper names defeats this purpose...

(suddenly feeling like i'm the only person that remembers that from some random cartoon sketch show...)

Or a competition to find the world's tallest dwarf (our 1st horn player at Fulham came up with that one!)

lynchie said:

I can't remember what it was called, but i remember the show!

TuTuKu

I tend to only watch footie when England's on... doesn't really intrest me otherwise. But when england's playing, it's great! and even better when they're winning!

bigmamabadger

Can't be bothereed to start entire new thread on Euro2004 so will post in here instead.
How sweet is Wayne Rooney?! He's got little chubby knees and jug ears and looks like your little brother's best mate when they were 12. :lol:

Someone called him a baby elephant last night after the match which was a bit harsh. I hope he's not going to be another Gazza who never looked particularly fit and healthy even when he obviously was. And sometimes even more obviously wasn't...
BigMamaBadger who wants to be Wayne Rooneys mum.
xx

Product tMP members are discussing