Euphonium Trigger Help Required!

Drew92

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a 2nd hand Courtois 267 euphonium, the model with the main tuning slide trigger.
The only problem is that the previous owner took the trigger off the instrument. I'm having a little bit of trouble reassembling it.
I've got it all in the right place, apart from the 2 springs. Does anyone know how to fit the springs to the trigger? Or even better, would anyone have a photo of the same trigger on an instrument so I can see how it's supposed to look?

Thanks very much,
Drew

pbirch

this is something a good repairer could probably do for you for an hours labour cost - and in that time might sort out some of the other issues with a 2nd hand instrument

ROBTHEDOG

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a 2nd hand Courtois 267 euphonium, the model with the main tuning slide trigger.
The only problem is that the previous owner took the trigger off the instrument. I'm having a little bit of trouble reassembling it.
I've got it all in the right place, apart from the 2 springs. Does anyone know how to fit the springs to the trigger? Or even better, would anyone have a photo of the same trigger on an instrument so I can see how it's supposed to look?

Thanks very much,
Drew
Where are you. Try Neville Brothers Derby. But plenty of guys guys around country.