Euphonium player based in Leeds available

Ian Gill

Mature experienced euphonium player based in Leeds, available to fill a space for rehearsals or jobs

Ian

Margpsychol

Hello Ian, we are Oughtibridge Brass Band in village of Oughtibridge, N. Sheffield about 3 miles from Sheffield Wednesday FC. We welcome any players but
unfortunately we would not be able to meet any travel costs; have not got much money and it would be unfair on other players who travel some distance.
You are more than welcome to come along and see how it goes and I can give you directions. Best wishes and thanks for answering, Margaret.

Ian Gill

Hi Margaret , thank you for your response. You are absolutely correct re travel costs.

I thank you for your invitation and being an Owls fan I may just find myself at your rehearsal room

Kindest regards

Ian

Margpsychol

Hi Ian, I hope you find a band nearer home but do pop in to Oughtibridge for a blow when you are nearby Tuesday and Friday, bandroom opposite Coronation Park, Station Lane, Oughtibridge. Kind regards Margaret

Wonky_Baton

Hi Ian. We do not need any euphoiuims full time but one of ours is away for next six weeks if you would like to come for a blow at Wetherby, which is very near Leeds. You can ring me on 07793763975. We practice Tues and Fri 8 - 9.45