Euph Duets Accompanied By Piano

tim

I am doing AS music next year and I have to give an ensemble recital of 20 minutes in length.

I am looking for recordings of several pieces but was also hoping that some of the Euph players around hear could suggest some more to me.

I have heard Brillante and Childs play but I am lookin for recordings of Two part invention by Sparke and Two faure duets by Mead. I am guessing he has recorded it but I was wondering on which cd

any help would be much appreciated!!!

James Yelland

tim said:
I am doing AS music next year and I have to give an ensemble recital of 20 minutes in length.

I am looking for recordings of several pieces but was also hoping that some of the Euph players around hear could suggest some more to me.

I have heard Brillante and Childs play but I am lookin for recordings of Two part invention by Sparke and Two faure duets by Mead. I am guessing he has recorded it but I was wondering on which cd

any help would be much appreciated!!!

The Faure duets are on one of Mead's World of the Euphonium' recital CDs - I think it is No. 2. The Midland CD website should have the answer.

Seedhouse

Listen to any of the Childs Bros CD's "Childs Play" and "Welsh Wizards," as they do many duets on them. Plenty to choose from, off two very good CD's!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.