EASINGWOLD 26th June 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
At our meeting this afternoon (Yorkshire & Humberside Association) we were informed that up to now 13 bands had entered the contest. I would like to advise that any bands wishing to enter should get their forms from our secretary and return them to him as early as possible. This is due to the fact that we can only accept a maximum of 20 Bands.
Once again this is proving to be one of our most popular events and we are looking forward to the appearance of several new bands this year.

Once again we look forward to the evening being started of by the tmp Band. I am certain that Sud will be asking you all in the near future.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
This is excellent news indeed! It was a fantastic day last year at Easingwold and my thanks go out to everyone involved in the day - especially to Sud (Nigel) for taking the bull by the horns and making endless calls, emails etc to ensure we had a great band on the day.

I for one will be there! will you???

Watch this space.... :wink:

Big Twigge

I will try again to be there, meeting new random people....last year was much fun,especially my sleep in the car on the way back :oops:

deave

pug_101 said:
you can come play for our good band again deave...maybe on 3rd cornet if ure lucky!
maybe...but im not sure! i wanted to win my 1st ever contest yesterday and that didn't happen, so i'm still a little tender

If there's room for me, I'd love to be there again. Anywhere on the cornet row please! I'll bring t'uther half too.... bass trom for Warder!

Darth_Tuba

I'm up for it again... the Leyland website is running short of material for picture of the month! :oops: Want a lift by any chance Aidan?

Aidan

Darth_Tuba said:
I'm up for it again... the Leyland website is running short of material for picture of the month! :oops: Want a lift by any chance Aidan?
you read my mind

Darth_Tuba

Nadia said:
you read my mind
Hmmmm... will ask the mighty Ben if he's going tonight... see if we can get a car full again. The more people we get in the slower my car goes and the less likely we are to repeat my speeding fine of last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.