Easingwold 2004 Photos

I've posted a selection of photos in an album here

Please don't order prints from the above site as they are only very low resolution copies. PM me if you want a higher quality picture file sending!

The rain held off until the tMP Band had finished playing!

Janet

Keppler

Staff member
Is that a Twigge I spy on top cornet?
Am disappointed you let theMusicMan off his penance, ladies ;)

Hope all had a good day

Kepps

Roger Thorne

hmmmm, interesting photo this!

Lynchie, where exactly does the solo trombone part have 'bars rest' when the others are still playing?

:roll:

paddo

Hi all,

hope you all enjoyed yourselves last night (no heads banging I hope!)

All photos from last night are now on the site

www.brassbandphotos.com

unfortunatley I arrived a little late due to not been able to get away from another job so dare I say it! I missed the tMP band.

Soz guy's

but happy vieing anyway.

geordiecolin

Thats a nice one of the basses.. although the link below that says "click here if you are offended by this photo" made me chuckle!!!!!!

lynchie

Roger Thorne said:

Lynchie, where exactly does the solo trombone part have 'bars rest' when the others are still playing?

Seemed the rest of the section had this strange concept that warming up was a good idea... I on the other hand, waited for the rehearsal run through, so that I could fit in as many splits as possible...

ScrapingtheBottom

lynchie said:
Roger Thorne said:

Seemed the rest of the section had this strange concept that warming up was a good idea... I on the other hand, waited for the rehearsal run through, so that I could fit in as many splits as possible...
Glad you practiced those splits, sounded great on the contest stage... :wink: :lol:. I was just practicing my "short 5ths" for slaidburn so I could cause maximum wincing!

lynchie

ScrapingtheBottom said:
lynchie said:
Roger Thorne said:

Glad you practiced those splits, sounded great on the contest stage... :wink: :lol:. I was just practicing my "short 5ths" for slaidburn so I could cause maximum wincing!
And I have to say you achieved it magnificently....