Dunston silver band - current vacancies

dave jake

Dunston Silver GATESHEAD

Dunston SilverBand an ambitious but friendly 4th section band have vacancies for a euphonium and a bass trombone player to complete our line up for the areas in March
[natoinal finalists 2005] please pm me or see our website for details.

dave jake

Thanks for responses pleased to say we now have a complete line up for the areas but still have a vacancy for bass trombone after teh contest.Any other players are always welcome

murr

Are there any cornets players out there

The Dunston Silver Band is looking for a new principal cornet to join after the Area contest; so i just wondered if there are any keen cornet players out there in the North East, who are looking to join our progressive, enthusiastic band.

murr

Front row cornet

We have a new principal cornet now but still need a front row cornet and a 2nd cornet to complete the team.
(We have been promoted to the 3rd section from January 2008)

dave jake

North East band seeks Sop player.

Dunston Silver Band, a high riding 3rd section band from Gateshead require a Soprano cornet player to complete our lineup for the up coming Area contest and our push for honours and promotion.
PS we not only take banding seriously but we take enjoying ourselves seriously too!

please PM me if interested .

Edit: Threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:

dave jake

Dunston Silver Band ( supported by Bristol Street Motors ) currently in the Northern Area 3rd Section require a Musical Director.
We rehearse Monday and Wednesday evenings in Dunston, Gateshead.If interested please pm me or visit our new website for more details.
Dave Jakeman elected Chairman

dave jake

The closing date for the MD position is the 1st June 2010 with auditions beginning the following week.
Cheers Dave