Dog

Newcastle Brown Ale

• Total voters

neiltwist

Is it true then?

Is Newcastle Brown Ale to be the official tMP beer?

Pleeeaaaase!

After all, it's obviously healthy!

Rearranging the letters of 'Newcastle Brown Ale' gives:

Want cleaner bowels?

quite ironic in a way I think!

The Cornet King

:D I'm up for that Neil.
As long as the official drink of the tMPers is a decent Ale (being a yorkshire man it HAS to be Ale) i aint bothered! :D
:D

In fact i'm just off out now and shall enjoy my first pint (or 10) of THE OFFICIAL tMP Ale.
As for the cleaner bowels...

neiltwist

oh well, some people just don't have a clue! guinness, although it's amazing in Dublin! :guiness + :guiness + :guiness +:guiness + :guiness + :guiness + :guiness + :guiness + :guiness + :guiness + :guiness + :guiness = :hammer

neiltwist

Rearranging the letters of 'Stella Artois - Reassuringly Expensive' gives:

Pint o' lager virtually erases sexiness.

neiltwist

how can this be happening? maybe Pythagoras, GeordieColin, and I just drank so many it looked like that's what everyone was drinking!

timbloke

square (aka pythagoras) will drink anything, and usually at double the speed of your average drinker.... then sway a lot and eventually pass out...

.... actually the second bit (swaying and passing out) is pretty standard accross most people i know.

lynchie

Nope, loath it... I'm with the guinness drinkers on this one! It's a much more classy drink. A chinese guy I know once described it as a delicacy!

Good things come to those who wait

Bad things happen to people drinking out of bottles!

neiltwist

lynchie said:
sparkling_quavers said:
lynchie said:
Bad things happen to people drinking out of bottles!

and half pint glasses :wink:

half pints... **shudder**

why bother?

you're not supposed to drink it out of a full pint glass all at once, or it goes completely flat! hence the fact that we were drinking half pints of it from a nearly full pint bottle!

lynchie

all sounds a bit ropey... i prefer to have a drink which takes a while to prepare, but then lasts as long as you need!