Do you have a dirty mind?

Naomi McFadyen

ah yes I've seen this one before...

IMHO though, I think that the younger kids of today will see what the majority (if not all) of us did too... :shock: which I personally think is wrong...

horn1

The first time I saw this I thought that they were lying and there were no dolphins at all!!!!!!!! I can see them now!! :?

HBB

The young children round my area would see the "intimate couple" before they even read the text!!!! :DD

What a dodgy area i live in!

Accidental

Supporting Member
Hmmmm.... I saw the dolphins and the people, and some of the dolphins are in vereee strange places!!

Not sure this is exactly family friendly? :?

cornetshell

wwwhhhaaaaaat??

currupted mind- ??
children would only see dolphins??

ok so how many people saw that naked bird on titanic- now please dont tell me that the children in the audience actually saw leo di-ck crap-py head draw dolphins?

and i saw both, almost instantly- or is that just from my childhood of magic eyes???

:roll:

rachael

Sellers_Bird said:
found the dolphins and the intimate couple, does this mean i am a corrupted angel? or an angelic corruption?

I was wondering the same thing myself.......although it did take me a second good look b4 i saw dolphins! :lol: :?

neiltwist

the way i see it (as i saw both), is that i have a dirty mind, but am good at covering it up when necessary!

bagpuss

OK, so if I told you that I found nine dolphins, 3 halibut and a juvenile herring, what does that say about my mind. Personally speaking, if you only saw an intimate couple then your mind must be corrupted because I never saw anything like it!!! :lol: :lol:

All seems perfectly innocent to me, in fact I was admiring the quality with which the bottle had been drawn.

Puss