Do brass females shave under their armpits ?

Do brass females shave under their armpits ?

• Total voters

JessopSmythe

twigglet said:
Of course I shave under my ampits! Just because we're banders it doesn't mean we can't also be feminine :D

Is it a female thing or a cornet player thing to keep changing your mind, Elin?

I just read an e-mail profile of you that says you don't like being feminine

twigglet

If I have indeed said these things, that are claimed by mr jessopsmythe in his slanderous allegations I meant them in the following way...

I love being feminine but may not always do things that are girly (e.g. drink bitter!) and don't like to be thought less of just because I'm a girl!
You know me Mike, and can hopefully tell i am not masculine though!

:wink:

Mrs Fruity

suffragettes!!!

Women of the banding world - boycott this sexist thread!!! For years we have struggled for equality in the brass band arena, selflessy neglecting to shave in all areas, wearing TROUSERS and drinking beer, breaking wind with the boys and telling foul jokes -
LET US REBEL!!! Let us chain ourselves to Bb basses from Yeovil to Troon, let us throw ouselves in front of the big bands at the Whit Fridays, let us fragrantly (sorry FLAGRANTLY) plait our underarm hair (must grow some!)
UP THE SUFFRAGETTES!! :lol: (ooh matron!)

Euph-Bari

you wouldn't succeed :p 8)

but if your going to try - a good protest technique would be to chain yourself to bandroom's , band stands etc. in the nude - that will really show us! :twisted: :p :p

rutty

Euph-Bari said:
ah but Nat thats the point of the poll there will be some "netherland type peeps" among us :p :D
Netherland? Are you suggesting that Dutch women don't shave under their arms? :shock:

Euph-Bari

rutty said:
Euph-Bari said:
ah but Nat thats the point of the poll there will be some "netherland type peeps" among us :p :D
Netherland? Are you suggesting that Dutch women don't shave under their arms? :shock:

no no of course not just when i went on holiday there was a some of lasses there from the netherlands that hade'nt its just etched it on my mind :p

twigglet

Mrs Fruity........I say 'up the revolution!' Lets either prove them wrong and be super feminine or prove them right and be louts. No more make-up, nice clothes, alcopops, politeness etc we'll let it all go.... see how you like that boys!
:wink:

neiltwist

but that'll just confirm the beliefs elin!

I say do the opposite, get all tarted up etc, and definitely shave the required areas of your body!

oh dear! don't take the last bit the wrong way! :oops: