Do brass females shave under their armpits ?

Do brass females shave under their armpits ?

• Total voters

sudcornet

In my experience, they wouldn't dare not shave. Having to share changing facilities, be it on the bus, in a cramped changing room that smells of rat doings or on one leg behind the stage...one glimpse of a cat's neck under the arms would result in merciless p***taking, probably for ever.
IMHO,
Sud.

Sueee

nice topic!!!

course we shave under our arms-what dya think we are?? lol...don't answer that! :hammer

Salli

Some men are really weird aren't they :? What a question!!

We're no different to females in any other section of society :roll:

But - in answer to this strange question, of course I shave under my arms!

:D

the fish

Bizzarre choice of topic.........

Not sure about the ladies in my band, not sur :dunno e how you get that into a conversation.........

sparkling_quavers

Salli said:
Oh help!!!!! The Music Man's collecting info :lol:

I thought I'd given you too much already! :oops:
haha :lol:

I wonder where geordiecolin got his stats from but it seems to be fitting in with the maths from our site! :shock:

Playing in a band surrounded by all those men (who obviously mickey-take about anything) I can't imagine doing anything to give them more amunition!! :?

titch

Now theres a question to ask the others in the pub next week! could spark off something interesting, not that i'm suggesting anything about the other girls of course :D

Libby

Strange topic but nevermind :shock:

ALL the ladies in our band shave their armpits and even though we all wear trousers we all shave our legs too! :D :D

No yetties in our lot! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: