Disney!!!!

Trigger

Disney is the absolute ultimate!!! I love them all!! My favourite animated one would have to be Beauty and the Beast!! And my favourite Pixar would have to be Toy Story oh and Monsters Inc!! One of the best bits is the added footage of For the Birds and Mike's New Car on Monsters Inc. I love all the songs-

Cinderelly, Cinderelly night and day it's Cinderelly

The thing is, they are aimed at adults too, because I'm sure some of the more recent ones have some things that are meant to adults- rude connotations etc!!

Blo*dy Brilliant!! :D :D

HBB

They're doing the Musican Beauty and the Beast at school next year, shame i'll have left!! :D ... Might come back and play for them! :D

Btw. I'm only posting cos Dawny told me to! :D

akwarose

my fave disney film is......beauty and the beast, or the jungle book!!!!

oh, or robin hood ( the one with the animals...)
or bambi
the lion king makes me cry when his ad dies tho, so i tend to steer clear of that one a bit!

but beauty and the beast reigns supreme :D

Jo Elson

Disney rocks! Always loved the little mermaid, and jungle book but there are loads, fantasia confused me when me mum bought it us aged about 7/8 so i dont actually think i watched that all the way through yet.

Tromgod

iggmeister said:
Tromgod said:
Oh yeah I just couldn't get enough of that one!

I always think of it as musical puke :!:

Could always play Disney Fantasy!!

Or that tune from the Wizard of Oz, I think it is the Trombone solo from English Heritage.

Igg

How does it go again..........................Ha ha the witch is dead etc. etc.

I hope I never have to play that again :!:

HANNAH

Disney

Disney absolutely rocks! No way is it just for kids there are so many hidden messages in disney films, especially in the classics (which I have to say are the best by far and have come highly collectable as many have gone out of production for the time being). I actually had a lecture at uni on the disney company and analysis of some of the films, some of it kinda took the fun out of it but most was great! I've got most of the classics on dvd now and there's no way I'm ever getting rid of them! Snow White has to be the best with Lion King coming 2nd, the soundtracks for all of the are fantastic.

Bluebottle

Tromgod said:
iggmeister said:
Tromgod said:
Oh yeah I just couldn't get enough of that one!

I always think of it as musical puke :!:

Could always play Disney Fantasy!!

Or that tune from the Wizard of Oz, I think it is the Trombone solo from English Heritage.

Igg

How does it go again..........................Ha ha the witch is dead etc. etc.

I hope I never have to play that again :!:

well we've got "colours of the wind" now! :D :D :twisted:

maybe there'll be a new show in the west end soon.......monsters inc the musical!!

"putthatthingbackwhereitcamefrom or so help meeeeeeeeee!!!" 8)

Tromgod

Bluebottle said:
well we've got "colours of the wind" now! :D :D :twisted:

maybe there'll be a new show in the west end soon.......monsters inc the musical!!

"putthatthingbackwhereitcamefrom or so help meeeeeeeeee!!!" 8)

Oh no I didn't realise that I had another year of Disney to endure :!: :cry:

(Edit: Unnecessary massive quote reduced - bandwidth! PB, Mod)

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.