Diary Room forfeit

For continued use of the Diary Room without permission, BB has decided to set the group another forfeit.

Here is a quiz. There are 10 questions, 13 answers plus the bonus link (worth 2 points). Housemates must submit their individual entries by pm to BB by 12pm on Friday and will be expected to score an average of 12 points to escape further sanctions.

BOC Brother Great Little Quiz

• 1. It was never built, but was depicted in music. What was it and who wrote the piece?
    2. Was once said to be the only man-made object visible from space
    3. The lowest of a family of woodwind instruments
    4. Classical symphony - composer's name and the number of the symphony required
    5. Contradictory march? Name and composer required
    6. Garden bird
    7. Conflict renamed after a number of years
    8. Painful experience for a rock & roll singer?
    9. Tune often heard at England games - all the more appropriate now!
    10. According to legend, not the best of cooks

There is a common factor that links all the answers. What is it?
Thanks,

BB.

dyl

I may be wrong, but I don't think BB has specified a time for the eviction has he? :roll: :wink:

PeterBale

Staff member
homicidalbennyboy said:
D'you realise some aren't even questions...
Benny: even you should realise that the only ones with questions are those where clarification in required :shock: :twisted: :!:

PeterBale

Staff member
homicidalbennyboy said:
I'm sorry, i don't even get the task.

Is the 3rd one C*n*ra**ss**n?
The others will have to do especially well to get an average score of twelve then, won't they :twisted: :?: :wink:

To clarify - BB expects answers from all 10 housemates that are currently in the competition.

However, the total score from each submitted set of answers will be divided by 10 to obtain the average - whatever happens! You do the maths! :twisted:

super_sop

Supporting Member
PeterBale said:
homicidalbennyboy said:
D'you realise some aren't even questions...
Benny: even you should realise that the only ones with questions are those where clarification in required :shock: :twisted: :!:
and maybe the Mods could do with a spelling book or something :twisted: :shock: :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
super_sop said:
PeterBale said:
and maybe the Mods could do with a spelling book or something :twisted: :shock: :lol:
Sorry for the unintentional omission: It should of course have read: " . . . where clarification in detail is required" :wink: