Denis Wick 2AL Bass Trombone Mouthpiece (Pre-used) in Gold Plate for Sale

trombo

I have a Denis Wick 2AL bass trombone mouthpiece (Pre-used) in Gold Plate for Sale @GBP30.00 plus GBP3.95 postage.This is surplus to my current playing requirements. . Also available with an additional booster(Denis Wick) in silver plate @ GBP20.00 plus postage.

Why not buy both mouthpiece and the booster (silver plated) for GBP45.00 to include packing and postage with the UK.

Please pm me or email me:brassmattaz@gmail.com with your offers or questions.

Thank you for your interest.

trombo/Steve Ford

trombo

Now reduced to GBP27.50 for a quick sale to include postage in the UK.Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail

trombo

trombo

Still available, now reduced to £25.00 for a quick sale, this is for the Wick 2AL mouthpiece. This includes postage within the UK.Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com

trombo/Steve Ford

trombo

Still available, now reduced to £25.00 for a quick sale, this is for the Wick 2AL mouthpiece. This includes postage within the UK.Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com

trombo/Steve Ford

trombo

Still available, now reduced to £25.00, this is for the Wick 2AL mouthpiece. This includes postage within the UK. Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com

trombo/Steve Ford

trombo

Still available, now reduced to £25.00, this is for the Wick 2AL mouthpiece. This includes postage within the UK. Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com

trombo/Steve Ford

Product tMP members are discussing