Delph 2003 Whit Friday Photo's

jambo

With this years whit friday contests not being a milion miles away just thought that for those of you interested that the Photographs from last years Delph contest are still available to view on my website

www.studiotristan.com

and are found in the event photography drop down menu.

If you or your band were there then there is a good chance that you'll be on.

Have a look before I have to remove them to make room for this years contest.
:wink: [/b]

jambo

Incidentally, whilst we're on the subject of the whit fridays...Where is everyones favourite finishing place?

I'm a fan of the Delph contest myself, great venue, club and support during the day. :guiness

Straightmute

Jambo

I've scoured the site but can't find any pictures of the Legendary tMP Whit Friday Band who played at Delph last year. Tut tut.

Nor can I identify the b****r who threw an egg at GeordieColin and myself at Delph...

(and good to see you yesterday!)

D

WhatSharp?

Well you managed to get HommicidalBennyBoys Mum :D

Not sure if you got the rest of the band though (theres a band that looks suspiciously like us but can't read the board!) :D

geordiecolin

There are plenty of Wonky Baton and Dunston Band, it appears that the photographer took a shine to "Reg" Tindall's Sop playing!! Pic 44ish

Other identified Tmp members are;

Midwalesman (looking very fetching in B&R's marching uniform!) Pic 120, 171, 175, 176, 177

HBB

WhatSharp? said:
Well you managed to get HommicidalBennyBoys Mum :D

Not sure if you got the rest of the band though (theres a band that looks suspiciously like us but can't read the board!) :D

Where?! :?:

HBB

Found it. She looks ok actually! Not sure about the bloke infront of her!! :D

(Number DSCF0069.jpg)

geordiecolin

If anyone does happen to spot anyone with an egg (about so big, raw and egg shaped, the egg however, just looked like an egg) please PM me or Straightmute. We have the bassball ( :D ) bats ready and are ready to beat and batter them :roll:

cornetgirl

And I shall form the second line of assault with my trusty forceps and one of Big Twigge's best sandwiches, no doubt ably assisted by marching supremo super_sop!

Rach xxx

super_sop

Supporting Member
i was given a disk with some photos on on sunday from last years marches. many thanks to Janet Watkins for remembering me and giving me the disc. it was also good to meet many other tmpers on sunday as well.

Aidan

haha check DSCF0008.jpg :D at least he got his prorities right :) top guy!!!! i might order that one...
DSCF0050.jpg is this jack?? i cant make it out