Defecting

Steve

After another mornings work I found myself faced with a really tricky situation in which I had to make a life or death decision. The sandwich bar I usually use to get my sausage, bacon, egg, mushroom, tomato and brown sauce baguette was today closed so as I was in a rush i thought, "So, do I go for McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Chips, Kebab etc etc etc". By the time I made a decision it was too late and I headed back to work settling for just a cuple more cigarettes for lunch. Does anyone else have this problem or do you all have a favourite fast food chain?

Incidentally, I decided burger king as they have a smoking section and was nearest!! My tummy is rumbling :cry:

Big Twigge

How about making lovely homemade sandwiches with all your favourite fillings in cheese, tomato, pickle, salad, ham, relish, mayonnaise, chicken all in one...wonderful lunches everyday (even better if you squash them a bit)

ScrapingtheBottom

Big Twigge said:
How about making lovely homemade sandwiches with all your favourite fillings in cheese, tomato, pickle, salad, ham, relish, mayonnaise, chicken all in one...wonderful lunches everyday (even better if you squash them a bit)

Ah squashed sarnies! The best ones are the ones that have been taken up and down a mountain at the weekend put back in the fridge and then taken to work... mmmmm!

Steve

Darth_Tuba said:
S'alright for you, your local kebab shop isn't full of terrorists! :shock:

Obviously dont visit Leicester too often do you Chris!!!!! :shock:

The sandwiches idea is great in principal but putting itn into practice is a whole new ball game. This was a serious issue for me today and I am shocked that no one else can sympathise with such an important dilema!!! lol

Darth_Tuba

Well, actually I have never been to the Dolphin Kebab shop thats been in the news, I always go to Pharoahs next door. It's far superior! They go easy on the anthrax too... :wink:

Steve

Sunny Leicester has the highest ratio of muslims to other religions in the country and is the home town (and subsequent trial location) of the 2 Al Quaida terrorists that were tried for conspiracy last year. Despite the dodgy types around here, the kebabs are still a delight!!!

yorkie19

I think it is, if memory serves (also in NZ). They all seem to have a very 50's American Diner feel.

PeterBale

Staff member
WhatSharp? said:
I'm more of a Wimpey (mmmmm quarter pounder with cheese....!) man myself, though BK is ok but MD is cheaper.
I thought Wimpey was more the "two up two down made with bricks and mortar" :shock:

BK surpasses MD any day, but only really worth it if they've got some special offers on :wink:

lynchie

I'm a foot-long subway man myself... steak and cheese with everything on... oh the chilis... mmmmmmm

HBB

Go to the one in leicester square, there's a ½ nude hottie giving out 2 whoppers meal for £5 tickets!! :D

Dave Payn

homocidalbennyboy said:
there's a ½ nude hottie giving out 2 whoppers meal for £5 tickets!! :D

Just a bit concerned, HBB, what EXACTLY are you referring to here, 'half nude hottie giving out 2 whoppers'?

WhatSharp?

PeterBale said:
WhatSharp? said:
I'm more of a Wimpey (mmmmm quarter pounder with cheese....!) man myself, though BK is ok but MD is cheaper.
I thought Wimpey was more the "two up two down made with bricks and mortar" :shock:

BK surpasses MD any day, but only really worth it if they've got some special offers on :wink:

Aww nuts, wrong spelling..... never mind I need a new house :D