Defecting

eckyboy

Snack bar van for me--Roll with 2 square sausages and onions with brown sauce only £1.10.the square sausages are 1/2 inch thick :eek:

Well the "transport cafes" are always the best.

You get the full monty breakfast - with as many mugs of tea as you want. AND it isn't greasy at all - all cooked on a griddle usually.

Just take a look at the number of HGVs parked outside - that will give you an indication.

HGV drivers like good food.

Well Worth It

Y'call that a coffee bar??
That place sucks donkey *****. The food is hideous.
Foot-schlong Subway, for me too. Everything on.

PeterBale

Staff member
CaharleyFarley said:
You get the full monty breakfast - with as many mugs of tea as you want. AND it isn't greasy at all - all cooked on a griddle usually.
Do you have to keep your hat on :?: :oops: :lol:

I should have recommended Benji's in my previous post, but then you've probably not got one where you are :shock:

Pity they seem to have stopped doing their coronation chicken, though :(

Dave Euph

Well Worth It said:
Y'call that a coffee bar??
That place sucks donkey *****. The food is hideous.
Foot-schlong Subway, for me too. Everything on.

Bleugh ... I'm still alive from eating their food ... plus it's much cheaper than Subways ... and less walking ... ;)

nickjones

got the best artery hardening shop in North Wales...a massive round bap filled with two eggs , two sausage , a large sliced tomato , two rashers of bacon , and optional two black pudding all for £2.00 ....... A VERY TASTY BARGAIN !!!!! :D
MENAI DELI.....Quite close to Menai Bridge Bandroom , so if anyone fancies coming over to North Wales for a blow with Beaumaris or Menai Bridge or Deiniolen or Llanrug....go to the Deli on the highstreet in Menai Bridge...
Sigh I do remember Bilash in Salford which was a great curry house ( not just a clever name but a house ) best curry in salford...well you get spoiled with the Spices of Cashmere on Bury New Road....yum am hungry now :roll: :shock: :shock:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.