Def Comedy Jam and Coloured Comics

Andy_Euph

How funny are these, have downloaded some shows by the likes of Eddie Murphy and Chris Rock and although they are supposed to be directed towards a black audience, I think they are totally funny...what does everyone think

jambo

I hope you have down loaded Eddie Murphy Delirious?

By far the funniest stand up routine I've ever heard, so long as you don't mind PC etiquet being thrown out of the window!!!!!!!

Raw is a let down by comparison. Also get some Richard Prior if you can. His routine after he came out of drug rehab is tremendous!

:wink: :D

Andy_Euph

jambo said:

By far the funniest stand up routine I've ever heard, so long as you don't mind PC etiquet being thrown out of the window!!!!!!!
Am downloading it now, have just heard the joke about Mr T being the "other" way, lmao. As for PC I couldn't give a monkeys one of the worst ideas ever in my opinion

jambo

Andy_Euph said:
jambo said:

Am downloading it now, have just heard the joke about Mr T being the "other" way, lmao. As for PC I couldn't give a monkeys one of the worst ideas ever in my opinion
The 'cook out' sketch is the best, I physically hurt laughing every time i hear it.