dyl

Here's the pic for the December Caption Competition:

Usual rules apply i.e. No prizes! ;)

Have fun!

WhatSharp?

ooh ooh Me First.....

"Right in future Nessie can pick the presents up from the waters edge!"

or

"Look Rudolph I don't care HOW cool it is, you just can't get enough speed up!".

lynchie

"As air traffic gets more and more congested, some organisations look at alternative transit methods"

Moy

dyl said:
But he is Santa, Moy! ;)
Can't be the real santa 'cause he wouldn't let his toe nails get that long. He would get stuck up the chimney..must be an imposter.

Dave Payn

In the latest round of Lapland's government cutbacks, Santa Claus was not only disappointed that he'd have to lay off his reindeer and dispose of his sleigh, and that he'd have to get to each house by water using battery operated skis, but that they'd omitted to mention to him that the batteries didn't come supplied......

Dave Payn

The local Frenchmen were getting fed up with Santa Claus's constant re-iteration of the 'H'eau h'eau h'eau' gag so they decided to let him try some for himself.

uncle eric

hello friends

my entry for the caption competition this month (december) is, and our ada thought this was rather good,( ithought of it as i was queueing for a couple of eccles cakes at newmans)...

reindeer drowns in global warming shocker!

tee hee

Uncle eric

Aidan

Rudolph took so long polishing his nose that the polar ice caps had melted before they'd even set off!!!

Big Twigge

The bronze swimming award had been updated, the pyjamas had been replaced and 'seasonalised' for a new generation of swimmers

Ssssssssssssssssszzzzzzzz! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I must, I must remember to check if the fire is out before I attempt to climb down the chimney.

andyp

On reflection, hiring "Eddie the Eagle" to deliver the presents this year wasn't such a good idea.........

Dave Payn

andyp said:
On reflection, hiring "Eddie the Eagle" to deliver the presents this year wasn't such a good idea.........

Your signature is a quote from a Goon Show (The Jet Propelled Guided NAAFI) AND you play in the Eccleston Band.

Spooky! I think you might be worth deading! :)

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.

Status
Not open for further replies.