December Caption Competition Play-Off!

Which is your favourite caption?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dyl

December Caption Competition Play-Off!

Seeing as the judges were unable to agree on a winner, we have set up a play-off for the two captions in question, so that the users of tMP can decide on the funniest caption.

Caption #1: by Bagpuss - SUN headline..."Santa in shock synchronised swimming photos"

Caption #2: by Jessop-Smythe - "Try as he might, santa couldn't seem to find a lake with a steep enough slope for the skis to work"

The poll will close at mid-day on Friday 9th of January!

8)

Dave Payn

I must admit, I thought Bagpuss came up with an evern better one

'Flooding in certain areas caused some pain for Santa as fence posts became partially obscured'

And naughty though it was, Roger Thorne's made me larf out loud too. So did quite a few others. I always said brass players were the wittiest.... ;-)

Keppler

Staff member
the demise of the self-orientated capitalist world

(and a bit of fun - and universal fame and reknown..)

bennem

No not the demise of the self orientated capatilist world...... just an inability to make a decision by the moderators

Or

more likely not enough time to find a picture for a January caption competition.

PeterBale

Staff member
bennem said:
No not the demise of the self orientated capatilist world...... just an inability to make a decision by the moderators

Or

more likely not enough time to find a picture for a January caption competition.
Sussed once more by the insight of the tMPers :oops: :oops: :oops:

Keppler

Staff member
and the results are in..

Jessop-Smythe is the December winner - "Try as he might, santa couldn't seem to find a lake with a steep enough slope for the skis to work"

Yay - congratulations

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.

Status
Not open for further replies.